Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Looks like I'm gonna have to duke it out with my boss(es) for the exclusive on this one, haha. I just wish we could've got the mallet with this piece, the bloody Robin mask is genius.

The last one I've seen sold on ebay went for $999 + shipping. That's over $1000 shipped for the EX. The EX ES is 1250. The REG is 2500. That's less than 4000 pieces world wide for a hugely popular character. I'm sure that anyone will be able to pick up an EX for less than a grand if they pick it up close to the release date. However, if demand greatly exceeds the supply of this piece, the price will continue to rise.

Remember, there is no guarantee that any future Joker statues will look as good as this PF. If you could pick up an EX for around $500, I would jump all over that. I can't see the EX ever selling for less than that.

Ok so you have 2 how about selling me one? :yess:

Nope. I'll be holding on to mine for a little while. You'll know if I'm lying because I'll be posting on this forum if I do sell. I will say that if the EX does start selling north of a grand consistently, all bets are off. :lol

Seriously though, I think my advise is pretty sound. I told him if he can pick an EX up for $500 now, he should jump on one. In all honesty, do you really think this PF will ever sell for less than that in the near future? I highly doubt it. It more than likely will only increase in price over time. At the rate SSC is releasing DC pieces, it could be quite awhile before we see another Joker statue. Even if they do release another one, will it look this good? I'm telling anyone who wants an EX, buy it soon. It'll be cheaper to pick one up closer to the release date. In the end, my advise is to buy now, or pay later. I'm in the same boat with the EX Skaar PF. I'm trying to pick up some members PO right now or I'll ebay an EX around the release date. If I don't, I more than likely will be paying much more a year or 2 from now.

There is no reason to drum up business. Supply and demand do that for us. Demand for Joker and Skaar are already high. Once these masterpieces are released, I believe the demand will be even higher. Now if either of these 2 pieces are dogged by SSC's infamous QC issues, that could greatly impact the aftermarket price for these pieces.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

You have a point flip...... errrr I mean filip629

:monkey3

I'm sorry, but I have to ask... What does PF stand for?:dunno
I always thought it was posable figure but I now know that its not.

Dont think of me as a retard please, I'm not in to statues so I never use the letters..

I'm sorry, but I have to ask... What does PF stand for?:dunno
I always thought it was posable figure but I now know that its not.

Dont think of me as a retard please, I'm not in to statues so I never use the letters..

PF is a Premium Format Statue. They were mixed media only but now include fully sculpted statues aswell. They are 1:4 scale. Only a rare few have poseablility, such as the first Hellboy, first Freddy Krueger and Scout Trooper on Speederbike and this was limited to the arm only. They can have switch out parts for hands, arms and heads.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

You have a point flip...... errrr I mean filip629

:monkey3

LOL! I was just waiting for someone to drop the flip629 reference. The funny part is I have NEVER sold anything I have bought. If you look at any of my feedback on the forum or eBay, I have strictly been a buyer.

That being said, I never fault a person for selling any piece they own at market value. For some of us, it is the only way to acquire a piece we want to add to our collections. I hope someone flips me their EX Skaar PF. If not, I'll never be able to add the piece to my collection since I missed out on the PO.

LOL! I was just waiting for someone to drop the flip629 reference. The funny part is I have NEVER sold anything I have bought. If you look at any of my feedback on the forum or eBay, I have strictly been a buyer.

That being said, I never fault a person for selling any piece they own at market value. For some of us, it is the only way to acquire a piece we want to add to our collections. I hope someone flips me their EX Skaar PF. If not, I'll never be able to add the piece to my collection since I missed out on the PO.

I also wish you could flip me your ex joker. :pray: come on how about it? I only want one.

If somebody wants to trade his/her Skaar PF EX. Would you do a straight trade of your extra Joker PF EX with Skaar PF EX? This is if question, I don't know who that somebody is :)

If somebody wants to trade his/her Skaar PF EX. Would you do a straight trade of your extra Joker PF EX with Skaar PF EX? This is if question, I don't know who that somebody is :)

I'm trying to pick up the Skaar EX for cash. I can't say I've seen a Skaar EX sell on the bay (or anywhere else) for a grand, so I would hardly call a straight up trade for the 2 a fair deal. I figure I'll just pick up Skaar off the bay if I can't swing a deal here. I'm really not looking to sell either of my Joker PFs. Hell, if my friend ever finds out how much these are selling for now, he may just tell me I'm ____ out of luck!:lol Then I'd be down to one. I wouldn't even think of making a deal unless I have both pieces in hand. It wouldn't be fair to anyone if I tried to sell/trade a statue until I KNOW it's in my hands. My friend is a good dude. He wouldn't screw me over but other things can happen. One of the statues can arrive broken or SSC QC can be an issue. What if there are no replacements availible because of the HUGE demand for this piece?

As I've said before....I'm really not looking to sell Joker. Good luck to all that are trying to secure the EX. I still think it's a smart play to pick one up soon. I think that'll be the cheapest option. I know I won't wait long to pick up the Skaar EX one way or the other.

You must really love Joker

I'm trying to pick up the Skaar EX for cash. I can't say I've seen a Skaar EX sell on the bay (or anywhere else) for a grand, so I would hardly call a straight up trade for the 2 a fair deal. I figure I'll just pick up Skaar off the bay if I can't swing a deal here. I'm really not looking to sell either of my Joker PFs. Hell, if my friend ever finds out how much these are selling for now, he may just tell me I'm ____ out of luck!:lol Then I'd be down to one. I wouldn't even think of making a deal unless I have both pieces in hand. It wouldn't be fair to anyone if I tried to sell/trade a statue until I KNOW it's in my hands. My friend is a good dude. He wouldn't screw me over but other things can happen. One of the statues can arrive broken or SSC QC can be an issue. What if there are no replacements availible because of the HUGE demand for this piece?

As I've said before....I'm really not looking to sell Joker. Good luck to all that are trying to secure the EX. I still think it's a smart play to pick one up soon. I think that'll be the cheapest option. I know I won't wait long to pick up the Skaar EX one way or the other.

Hi flip629 :wave

So you do admit you have an extra one? What are you going to do with your extra?

It's a fair deal. Both not out. Retail for retail(skaar actually cost more)

So you do admit you have an extra one? What are you going to do with your extra?

It's a fair deal. Both not out. Retail for retail(skaar actually cost more)

Yes. Whatever I want.

No it's not. That's like saying the Dr Doom PF retailed for $300 and I'd trade the Joker EX for a Doom PF EX and an extra $50. The Skaar and Joker EXs are sold out. It doesn't matter if they haven't been released yet. They are now worth whatever people are willing to pay for them in the aftermarket. Joker sells for more than Skaar in the aftermarket so far. That's just the way it is. Please don't hate, there is a dude here that actually bought 4 EXs. As I said, I'm trying to score the EX Skaar PF, if someone has more than one EX I'm not upset. Since I missed the PO, I'm hoping someone is willing to flip me one. I'll have to pay around market value for one if I want it. That's just the way it is.

PF is a Premium Format Statue. They were mixed media only but now include fully sculpted statues aswell. They are 1:4 scale. Only a rare few have poseablility, such as the first Hellboy, first Freddy Krueger and Scout Trooper on Speederbike and this was limited to the arm only. They can have switch out parts for hands, arms and heads.

I see. Thanks! That question have been on my mind for ages.

So I might as well ask another dumb question. How big are legendary scale figures?

Back