Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

just got the email that my ex waitlist will convert, so i have 2 days to decide if i want the ex or not.

still not 100% sold on this statue, but it's the joker and dc first pf right? hmm... to $350 or not :panic:

Yeah congrats when did you get on the list ?
I got on sep 3 still waiting for mines to convert.:pray:

Newsletter came out sept 1 sold out 2 days crazy got on the list sep 3 still fuc$ing waiting

you must done flexpay waitlist then? because i am pretty sure i waitlisted much later than you.

otherwise sideshow just likes me better. J/k! :lol

just got the email that my ex waitlist will convert, so i have 2 days to decide if i want the ex or not.

still not 100% sold on this statue, but it's the joker and dc first pf right? hmm... to $350 or not :panic:

Congrats ........... !T going to happen with so many freak$:lol :rotfl :lol

you must done flexpay waitlist then? because i am pretty sure i waitlisted much later than you.

otherwise sideshow just likes me better. J/k! :lol

Nope regular waitlist got on that Saturday sept 3 that's
Impossible cause I'm awesome and great lol what's your SS
Account going to call them, must be a glitch in the matrix oh something lmao :gah:

Im really thinking of canceling mine and getting the LS Batman Bust instead. Hmmm....

Keep Joker and flip him to pay for the Batman bust. :dunno

Thats a good idea, been considering that. Collected for a while and Im trying to decide if I want to get all the Batman PF's or keep a clean and simple look with the Bust. Space management and all.

I can't imagine there will be TONS of Batman PFs. Batman, Joker, Catwoman sure, but they have a DC UNIVERSE license, not Batman, so its not like they will make every Batman character in the first year. They'll space them out. Probbaly no more than 1 - 2 a year at most. I'm tempted to get all the Batman PFs too, but I'm mostly a 1:6 guy so I'm not sure I want to make that big of a commitment when they will surely do most of/the same figures in 1:6 too.

Newsletter came out sept 1 sold out 2 days crazy got on the list sep 3 still fuc$ing waiting

I got on September 4th and am still waiting. Did not do Flex pay either if that makes you feel any better

I can't imagine there will be TONS of Batman PFs. Batman, Joker, Catwoman sure, but they have a DC UNIVERSE license, not Batman, so its not like they will make every Batman character in the first year. They'll space them out. Probbaly no more than 1 - 2 a year at most. I'm tempted to get all the Batman PFs too, but I'm mostly a 1:6 guy so I'm not sure I want to make that big of a commitment when they will surely do most of/the same figures in 1:6 too.

I didnt think about the 1/6 line, good call. Im really trying to focus down on the broad strategy of my collection. 1/6 has a major advantage size wise. I love the smaller boxes, much easier to store. There is no doubt I will get Catwoman...if thats case I could easily see myself wanting her Bats and Joker. I am so afraid they will make a smoking hot Ivy or Quinn I wont be able to resist, add in a massive killer croc... :slap

Hi, just placed a pre order on this one

My first buy from SS ever

Yeeeaaahhh

Last edited:

!$ Sideshow ever going to make Heath Ledger Joker PF??

Hello Everyone,

This is not my first SSs ,but my second. But first PF, with pre- order and also having processing status, is there still a chance we might not get one or is that only for the EX. It seems the Ex u get different look, does that raise it collet able value , they both look the same, except from the extra portrait w/ hat! No matter it a great looking peace, will be a prize to have.

CplusE

Back