Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Nah it's TBD ES, it won't sell out for a while and if it does they will convert most if not all the waitlisters to orders before they set the ES.

i thought the price was steep but in all fairness its 2 feet tall, 24 inches.

the base is probably hella heavy.

Don't like this no ES business... forced scarcity is part of the Sideshow racket.

Ordered ! This piece will keep a smile on my face :O

Congrats to all the Joker buyers.. enjoy your PF's when they arrive next year! ...:) No more comic related figures for me, but any of the bats and Joker movie ones and it's a buy!

Quick question guys, does sideshow send you a email telling you they are going to charge your CC a few days before they actually do? same thing for flexpay?

Ordered the Ex. My first purchase that has been direct from Sideshow and not second hand from ebay as I've been mostly playing catch up with older Sideshow stuff.

BTW the team at SSC said that their strategy for the upcomming years will be to stretch out the timeline at which these pieces will remain in stock. This is useful for new customers that missed out on iconic characters that are no longer available on the website ie-Captain America, Hulk etc etc.

In the future (from what I understand) they want the edition sizes to remain exclusive however they should be holding onto more REGULAR statues on their website along with the exclusives.

The exclusives IMO will probably be harder to find since LCS probably dont wanna carry excess inventory and will probably be forced to fill orders based on demand-to-order.

This is especially useful for people (like myself) that were forced to play a game of catch-up with my favorite characters/statues that were discontinued.

Well it's official now, first DC PF in the books. Congrats to all who have ordered one. :duff

Quick question guys, does sideshow send you a email telling you they are going to charge your CC a few days before they actually do? same thing for flexpay?

They will email you reminding you that your flex schedule is about to start.

dunno for flexpay but SSC usually warns you via newsletters and several emails up to a month in advance when a product is shipping/billing.

Going to Flex Pay this guy in hopes that I can get some of it paid for as a birthday present in April. Looks good so far.

Back