Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

Best piece at Comic Con this year, in my opinion.

I better be able to order the exclusive or someone is gonna get hurt.

Check out pitu's video of joker. looks amazing :rock
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53SW1rIQjwU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]‪Joker PF by Sideshow Collectibles‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khaweiz4Blo&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]‪COMIC CON 2011 JOKER PREMIUM FORMAT‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

looks great imo, i'll be getting this for sure, finally some decent dc stuff.

if thats the superman that they're gonna put out is safe to say that going to be the superman of all superman statues, hopefully for this lines exclusives they do some type of art piece like with the hughes line or the hulk comiquette, no name plates please.

Hmm $350 for Joker PF, according to the display from Pitu's vid. Nice and affordable. Does anyone think Joker got some small shoulder? I know he's tall & skinny but little small in scale with his head. His outfit are so perfect for the PF treatment.

I'm really shocked that there is no sign of a Batman PF on the graphic on display behind the Joker. Seems like the logical next step after the Joker.

I'm really shocked that there is no sign of a Batman PF on the graphic on display behind the Joker. Seems like the logical next step after the Joker.

I was thinking same thing Jesse. I hope it's sooner rather than later.

For the $$$ that they racked in, they better. This Joker n Bats are so epic. I don't think Sup n Lex will be able to match.

how many of you here in the forum are actually at the Con? For the one's that are there, what did you think of the Joker? I have a friend that was there and didn't like it....

What do you guys think of it in person?

Back