Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Crow-Bar>Hammer. Sorry but the significance of the crow bar is so much more sinister than a goofy oversized hammer.
Hammer is significant for coming with the Super Powers figure, though. And Super Powers figure > A Death in the Family storyline.

Sword-cane owns it a thousand different ways.
For Joker??

That's something you expect to see from a more traditional villain though. Very predictable and boring as far as Joker weapons go. Doesn't bother me on this statue, but not the best option IMO.

Think it would have been neat if he had one of those derringers that popped out of his sleeve/ coat. I think that is very Joker like.

That's something you expect to see from a more traditional villain though. Very predictable and boring as far as Joker weapons go. Doesn't bother me on this statue, but not the best option IMO.

It's the exposed blade that does it for me. And, the way it fits with the rest of the lines that compose the piece. It's like he's made of razor blades.

I can see how it's not entirely ridiculous as it it should be for the character. However, I think the cane is appropriate to the refinement of his attire, which is a phenomenal setting to contrast the insanity in his face.

Been busy at work for the last couple of days so I missed the reopened WL. Damn!

Anyways, placed a WL order now. Any chances of a conversion?

Cheers,
Neo.

Put mine in yesterday and even I'm worried but you never know!

so i have never done the WL thing before: they charge me a NRD and then I am refunded at what point if my WL doesn't convert?

Dont some WL stay open for years?

so i have never done the WL thing before: they charge me a NRD and then I am refunded at what point if my WL doesn't convert?

Don't think they charge till you convert I believe.

You can just jump on the WL and you won't get charge for NRD until your order converts, simple.

Very low of them to cancel the original wait list and only replace it with a new one. So the person who was #1 on the original wait list could be #1,000 on this one because of that. A very, very stupid move. I don't understand why the canceled the original list. Close it, sure, but not cancel. That makes no sense. I hope they cancel this one just before it starts shipping so they can open up a third one.

Very low of them to cancel the original wait list and only replace it with a new one. So the person who was #1 on the original wait list could be #1,000 on this one because of that. A very, very stupid move. I don't understand why the canceled the original list. Close it, sure, but not cancel. That makes no sense. I hope they cancel this one just before it starts shipping so they can open up a third one.

You know, they sould some how notify those that were on the original list via email somehow so that they have a fighting chance to sign up again. That would be the least they could do. IMO

You know, they sould some how notify those that were on the original list via email somehow so that they have a fighting chance to sign up again. That would be the least they could do. IMO

Still wouldn't be the same. If you're #1 on the previous list, it doubtful you'd still be #1 this way. They really just f'd up on cancelling the original list instead of just capping it off.

And I've alreayd got mine 2/3 the way paid off already, so it doesn't even affect me at all. Its just the principle of thing. :lol

Still wouldn't be the same. If you're #1 on the previous list, it doubtful you'd still be #1 this way. They really just f'd up on cancelling the original list instead of just capping it off.

And I've alreayd got mine 2/3 the way paid off already, so it doesn't even affect me at all. Its just the principle of thing. :lol

Never said I disagree with ya. I was just saying a reach around would be nice. :lecture

They didn't cancel ALL the waitlists did they? They just cancelled the unreasonable ones they though would never convert. Which now doesn't make sense since they reopened the WL. I'd laugh if Sideshow changes the ES on us :lol

They didn't cancel ALL the waitlists did they? They just cancelled the unreasonable ones they though would never convert. Which now doesn't make sense since they reopened the WL. I'd laugh if Sideshow changes the ES on us :lol

They did cancel all i was in the september wl and they cancelled mine.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

That was a low blow by SSC. There is no way the original wait list should have been cancelled. They should have closed it and kept the original order of wait listers intact. They could always just add more people to the list later if more stock becomes available. This was not a cool move by SSC.

Back