Joker SS PF Custom *taking orders shortly*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hand is dried time to get the details in!

edit this was redone, the index finger was too long
Figured I'd throw everything in one spot, I am also working on a trenchcoat to go with the hat for my reg...and if I get bored with doing the same thing I want to possibly do a tommy gun, just have to figure out how he will be holding it.

Currently the hat is removable but a bit too large for my taste, no other option unless I destroy the hair.

the crowbar, measures almost 7", and yes it has all 6 sides, I quickly primed and painted just to show what it could look like, didn't add wear to it.

The mallet, reinforced with a steel rod so doesn't bend, will look better painted, once I make a cast of this I will start on the bloody version

Last edited:
Currently the hat is removable but a bit too large for my taste, no other option unless I destroy the hair.

I like the Hat. However, a trenchcoat will make him look even better. Guess the hatted head alone might look bigger in proportion to his body/outfit. Any closer shots you have?

If I could sew I would totally do this version with the hat and trenchcoat

I could put clay on top of the material but I would worry about all the sanding I would be doing and possibly ruining the statue

Weird thought but can we have anything soft in the inside of the hat, say styrofoam or something that will not sand the hair/head?

I like the Hat. However, a trenchcoat will make him look even better. Guess the hatted head alone might look bigger in proportion to his body/outfit. Any closer shots you have?

Weird thought but can we have anything soft in the inside of the hat, say styrofoam or something that will not sand the hair/head?

I am planning to do the trenchoat exactly like the cartoon :wink1: but more realistic, once I complete it I will show closer shots.

I am looking into my options for the inside of the hat, I might put a layer of silicone for protection

I am planning to do the trenchoat exactly like the cartoon :wink1: but more realistic, once I complete it I will show closer shots.

I am looking into my options for the inside of the hat, I might put a layer of silicone for protection

The paint on polystone is VERY fragile. If I were you, I'd just make sure there is plenty of room in the hat and then line the underside with a very soft fabric like silk to prevent any paint damage.

Those are awesome ideas and additions! :)

Thanks!

The paint on polystone is VERY fragile. If I were you, I'd just make sure there is plenty of room in the hat and then line the underside with a very soft fabric like silk to prevent any paint damage.

I am definitely looking into some stuff, if you know how to put it on it is easy and no problems, but wouldn't want anyone risking their joker head, so something will be added to it

Adding some touch ups to the hat, the bloody mallet is pretty much ready to get a mold started, but kinda low on silicone so it may or may not get delayed. Might make a couple adjustments to it though

Last edited:
yes the clean mallet is on the first page, I made the bloody one from a casting, paint apps will start tomorrow :)

how much do you think the mallet and hat will cost..... tommy gun sounds real cool too :clap

I should have the details ironed out this weekend, I am working on paint samples now, would have been ready today but had an issue with molding that set me back a day

Back