JOKER, MGS Volgin, Punisher, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision studio>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .(ALONZO,POPEYE... )

KfPGI1y.jpg

iguuRBa.jpg

tPlAbaa.jpg

Thanks Frost Vision!!

PtlyOsq.jpg

g0R7oSF.jpg

bEnqbHD.jpg

Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .(ALONZO,POPEYE... )

Thanks Frost Vision!!

You are very welcome, my friend!
Love how they turn out! We really appreciate the pictures, thank you so much for showing them assembled!:clap:clap:clap

-Santi

We've been really busy, BIG Tron update is coming, but for now some Joker V2.0 WIP`s :

Stay tuned!

-Santi

What shades did you use on Harry? Looks great!

It did looks great, but i have no idea what it is, you need to ask wucasco about that, we paint this sculpts for him, as you probably noticed.:)

-Santi

Hot toys mms 117 terminator sunglasses

Enviado desde mi GT-I9001 usando Tapatalk 2

Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .(TRON,ALONZO,POPEYE )

Hey guys!
Our big Tron update is here, finally...
Two kits, casts were pretty decent, but far from perfect...So, we restore,resculpt in some cases and modified them. Scale is slightly bigger than true 1:6. Check out before/after pics and hope you`ll enjoy fully painted shots.

Tron:Quorra and Gem.
~1:6.
Restoration and Custom by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

That`s all for now, guys!
Stay tuned.

-Santi

More updates soon...

-Santi

Last edited:

Some wip of the custom we working on...
Unforgiven anyone?

-Santi

Classic, straight from 1986!

-The court is civilized, isn't it pig?
-But I'm not. This is where the law stops and I start - sucker!

Lieutenant Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti.
1:6.
Restoration and Custom by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

-Santi

William Munny progress...

Stay tuned!
-Santi

Munny`s beard. Fully painted pictures coming soon.:)

-Santi

-You'd be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children.

-That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned.

William "Will" Munny.

Another great classic character!
Full custom by Santi, painted by Mary Frost .
Enjoy!

-Santi

Our private commission piece. Commander Shepard!
Soon to be a full 1:6 statue, stay tuned!

Lieutenant Commander Shepard .
2014 .
1:6 .
Painted by Mary Frost.
Sculpted by Santi .

-Santi

Excellent work on that Tron statue :rock :rock

Excellent work on that Tron statue :rock :rock

Appreciate your feedback, thank you!:hi5: We really enjoyed working on this two. TRON FTW.

And here is some wips of the statue we working on right now:

Stay tuned!

-Santi

Ok, guys! We have Darth Malgus here, and we need to make G.I. Joe Mercer out of this...

Some progress shots:

Stay tuned.
-Santi

Back