JOKER, MGS Volgin, Punisher, Darth Nihilus, Sion, Bane, Revan <frost vision studio>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Frost Vision Studio]Sculpting , Painting , Restoration .

Our last project .

1:6 Green Goblin .
1:6.

Sculpted by Santi .
Painted by Mary Frost .

Head is completely done , working on glyder now . Let me know what you think .
Will be a full figure with glyder , cloth etc .

annihilate22, yep , that`s mine account. I don`t now why people start judging not knowing the facts . Do i look like recaster to you ?Or you just love to insult people you don`t know ?
I have 10 heads of Trevors sculpt , recast or not , but it was payment from our client who got full 1:4 repaint for that and don`t have money to cover the bill ,and i never claim in my ads it was ORIGINAL Trevors sculpt . I don`t sell any other heads , unpainted or something , you probably check it already .
Personally i bough one for myself from the person who swear it was original .So you can imagine anything you want , but be at least polite to people you don`t know .Don`t wont to be rude or something .

Well I have a few things to say myself:

1. Did I say you were a recaster ? You should go back to what I wrote and read it carefully this time.

2. Also since you're saying you never claimed it was original here's what your listing reads:

PAINTED VERSION ONLY!!! This is a original item , you cant purchase it anywhere else ( you can try and do some research) and its first time ever opportunity to purchase it ! Completely Hand Made and Professionally Painted .

^ And you've sold 5 heads with such a description.

It's none of my business where you bought the sculpts from or what arrangements were made between you and your client. Neither did I ask you where you got the sculpts from nor did I label you as another recaster. (Although your feedback has an item bought from Q - Walt Goatee, which shows you actually did buy from him no doubt in that.)

3. Coming to the point of me insulting you - If I really wanted to insult you, all I needed to do is sound off you're here in the aforementioned thread and have them swarm you. However, I didn't. I researched the facts and then came here and made a statement based on Facts which could be backed.

So yes, Recasts shouldn't be sold as originals, you're cheating your customers. Not a good way to do business. Don't talk about me insulting you cause you're the one Scamming not me

There's nothing wrong in what I say.

P.S.: I like the new description of your listing,

PAINTED VERSION ONLY!!!
Custom 1/6 Scale Walter White aka Heisenberg from Breaking Bad .This is Regular Version , if you need Last Stand Version( Full Beard , Hairs , Black Glasses) or Battle Damage version, please check out my other auction .No hole in the bottom .( but I can drill it for you if you want for free )
High quality resin , professionally made paint job(not some one layer paint job like most of the guys selling) , ready to fit on any 12 inch body.
Pictures are actual !

^ Nothing wrong in that. (Apart from the usual Chicken and Egg debate)

Last edited:

Well I have a few things to say myself:

1. Did I say you were a recaster ? You should go back to what I wrote and read it carefully this time.

2. Also since you're saying you never claimed it was original here's what your listing reads:

It's none of my business where you bought the sculpts from or what arrangements were made between you and your client. Neither did I ask you where you got the sculpts from nor did I label you as another recaster. (Although your feedback has an item bought from Q - Walt Goatee, which shows you actually did buy from him no doubt in that.)

3. Coming to the point of me insulting you - If I really wanted to insult you, all I needed to do is sound off you're here in the aforementioned thread and have them swarm you. However, I didn't. I researched the facts and then came here and made a statement based on Facts which could be backed.

So yes, Recasts shouldn't be sold as originals, you're cheating your customers. Not a good way to do business. Don't talk about me insulting you cause you're the one Scamming not me

There's nothing wrong in what I say.

P.S.: I like the new description of your listing,

PAINTED VERSION ONLY!!!
Custom 1/6 Scale Walter White aka Heisenberg from Breaking Bad .This is Regular Version , if you need Last Stand Version( Full Beard , Hairs , Black Glasses) or Battle Damage version, please check out my other auction .No hole in the bottom .( but I can drill it for you if you want for free )
High quality resin , professionally made paint job(not some one layer paint job like most of the guys selling) , ready to fit on any 12 inch body.
Pictures are actual !

^ Nothing wrong in that. (Apart from the usual Chicken and Egg debate)
I bough one head from ebay member , it was with Trevors picture in description( you saw feedback already ) , i ask seller 3 times and seller said its 100% original cast .(i was never aware seller was recaster or something )
When i got it on hand i compare it to ones i already have , because i was not sure which sculpts it were . Whey were identical ,but quality on my clients sculpts was really better, so we just painted them and resculpt couple of them , That`s it .
About description , here is archive of my sellings:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/200971026543?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/200970415341?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/200969408351?ssPageName=STRK:MESDIX:IT

https://www.ebay.com/itm/200969983445?ssPageName=STRK:MESDIX:IT

https://www.ebay.com/itm/200970415341?ssPageName=STRK:MESDIX:IT

I already delete archive of most of my old lots though . Ask you can see-description is descent . The one with original item was description of Last Stand Walt,because it`s really original item . And I`m always answer honestly about any sculpt people ask me !
I`m a honest sculptor , and never sell recasts or try to scam people , so if somebody bough something from me and not happy with it or think i cheated them-feel free to contact me and i refund you full amount !

Here's one of yours too:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6...ulpt-L-S-Professionally-Painted-/200972173289

Anyway, like I said there's no harm done in painting a recast and selling it as long as you don't claim it to be an original.

Yes it`s mine too ,and description is 100% correct on this one , because i did resculpt and painting , so it`s completely hand made(not a cast!) and that was the only place to purchase Last Stand sculpt . You can check wip shots(with ,,resculpt,, in desription on my facebook or deviantart page awhile ago).
And as a sculptor myself , i hate recaster and completely understand your position here !
Anyhow , hope we cool .:1-1:

Ok Guys ,check out our latest paint jobs :

Captain Hector Barbossa .
1:6
Full Paint Job by Mary Frost .

Captain Edward Teach aka Blackbeard .

Wow, nice update...and Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, show us more wip of Green Goblin! That will be amazing piece!!!

Wow, nice update...and Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, show us more wip of Green Goblin! That will be amazing piece!!!

Thanks !
All i can say right now is that the head (first cast) is almost painted and I`ll probably upload some hi res pics tomorrow .:panic: It will be test paint job , because we need costume to be done first to match the head and rest of the body .Glyder is 65% ready , will throw some pics of it too .Still searching for the decent green fabric though .:)

As promised , fully painted head
1:6 Green Goblin by Frost Vision Studio
Sculpted by Santi .
Painted by Mary Frost .

And some wip`s of progress :

Some examples of our paint jobs .
1:6 Walter White .
Painted by Mary Frost.

and another 1:6 Walter White painted by Marie Frost .

and again 1:6 Walter White painted by Mary Frost .

1:6 Walter White painted by Marie Frost .

I really really love that Mr Lambert :rock

Issue #1 The Lightning . Superheroes time is gone .
Sculpted by Santi .
Painted by Mary Frost .

Some WIP`s of our last project:
Judge Dredd
Sculpted by Santi .

It`s time for some classic . Our last commission .
They Live .
1:6 .
2013 .

Great character from the great movie .

Last edited:

Just finished our latest commissions . Some explanation before actual pictures :
First of all , I made some correction with the sculpt :
Add some details (eyebrows , beard , hairs ), sand some spots , patch holes , get rid of the seams , add deepness to the ears , nostrils etc.

And here we go , some magic by Mary Frost :

Sallah Mohammed Faisel el-Kahir aka Sallah .
Painted by Mary Frost .

Second sculpt was modified too , pretty much the same procedure , except heavy ears carving . Check out the difference :

And some magic again :
Daniel Jackson .
Painted by Mary Frost .

That "They Live" sculpt and paint app is awesome. :rock Brings back memories. I saw that in the theater when it came out.

That "They Live" sculpt and paint app is awesome. :rock Brings back memories. I saw that in the theater when it came out.

Thank you ! Wish I could watch it back then in the theater in 1988 , first time I saw it on a crappy quality vhs copy .:gah: Now I have a nice blue-ray remastering . Such a masterpiece !

Back