Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461241198.212240.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461241210.000286.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461241220.204073.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461241230.052048.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461241239.243913.jpg

9e207789dff9102cda1ec7becbf3ce6c.jpg

Just got mine yesterday. The EX is only way to go with this Joker. Found a good deal on the Arkham Batman EX so will be pairing them together soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised this statue doesn't get much people talking..It is a superb statue and ex is at 1000 only

I'm surprised this statue doesn't get much people talking..It is a superb statue and ex is at 1000 only

Yeah, it's a fantastic looking PF. The ONLY reason I didn't pick it up is because I didn't like the AA Bats PF. I already have the original EX Joker PF so the only way I was going to pick this up is if I was going to display him with AA Bats. Since I passed on AA Bats, I also passed on this.

Yeah, it's a fantastic looking PF. The ONLY reason I didn't pick it up is because I didn't like the AA Bats PF. I already have the original EX Joker PF so the only way I was going to pick this up is if I was going to display him with AA Bats. Since I passed on AA Bats, I also passed on this.

Yup! i agree with you, i don't like the AA Batman also, but couldn't buy this AA Joker, i'm so glad i have the exclusive one on my collection and in my opinion this AA Joker looks way better than the previous SS Joker

Love what I'm seeing...can't wait to receive mine! Does anyone know if there will be anymore AA characters that will be released? I heard there would be a third, but now I'm not sure if it's a myth or not.

View attachment 262421
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1462285155.818207.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1462285169.247359.jpg
Very impressive facial sculpt and dynamic ambitious pose.
Iron wire made his clothe posable.
Very good paint job on shoes and base.
Nice fabric.
And the regular head is so excellent that make EX version into a master of master.
I give 9/10 to it.

Love what I'm seeing...can't wait to receive mine! Does anyone know if there will be anymore AA characters that will be released? I heard there would be a third, but now I'm not sure if it's a myth or not.

Harley was the rumored 3rd, but we'll have to wait and see if they 86'd it or not. It's been a while since these two were announced so there's a good chance it was, but you never know.

Yup! i agree with you, i don't like the AA Batman also, but couldn't buy this AA Joker, i'm so glad i have the exclusive one on my collection and in my opinion this AA Joker looks way better than the previous SS Joker

I really like the original PF. It's a classic take on the Joker and I think it looks fantastic. This AA Joker looks great as well. IMO, you can't go wrong with either of them.

I got 835 today. Is an excellent statue! :D

Almost had a heart attack when UPS wanted £74.74 in import fees, It cost $598 to get the Ex to the UK. Think I am going to make Phoenix my last SS statue, I have been burnt in the past and don't want to take that gamble with the ever increasing price of SS pieces.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_20160505_164600.jpg
    IMG_20160505_164600.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 238
I got 835 today. Is an excellent statue! :D

Almost had a heart attack when UPS wanted £74.74 in import fees, It cost $598 to get the Ex to the UK. Think I am going to make Phoenix my last SS statue, I have been burnt in the past and don't want to take that gamble with the ever increasing price of SS pieces.

£74.74?! That is crazy, mine is on its way now so not looking forward to that - I live in UK also. Can I ask what sort of cabinets you use, and why do you use a bluish light for your statues? Is it better for them? Awesome setup anyway :)

Great pics, generalszabo!:clap

The variant paint schemes make the Gotham Sirens setup look so vibrant. Catwoman and Arkham Joker's bases go surprisingly well together as well.

Back