John Connor Paint up/Thanks for Fenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuato

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just got this puppy in today at work and while I had no boss in today decided to paint it up. I didnt expect to get it so fast. Thanks a ton Fenix. Great likeness to Bale Erick did a great job on this sculpt. Cant wait to paint up the rest he has in store for us.

SG104926.JPG

SG104911.JPG

SG104932.JPG

The paint is amazing! But I don't dig the sculpt that much.....I too prefer the Hot Toys sculpt.

I think both the sculpt and definetely the paint are fantastic! Great work Chris. The only thing I could pick at is the squinty eyes, other than that it great.

Hot toys and this one, both fantastic, it's like comparing two pairs of equally great boobs. Who's bothered? As long as you get to fondle at least one!

The paint is amazing! But I don't dig the sculpt that much.....I too prefer the Hot Toys sculpt.

Yeah, painted this looks off. Still a great sculpt, but not better than Hot Toys like everyone originally thought. But we can at least pinpoint the exact scene in the trailer the expression is based off of.

I see the machinist ( spelling ? ) more in this sculpt personally.
Very thing looking. I can see Bale there though. :rock
Amazing paint work as always. :rock

Well i posted this yesterday and you beat me to the paint up :lol Looking good Kuato however i have noticed after its painted it kinda resembles ethan hawk from training day:confused:

Back