Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing

All awesome movies :lecture there's a few that I have only downloaded or once rented from NetFlix or Redbox but I do have to add a few of these to the DVD collection.

Same here. There aren't too many horror movies lately worthy of joining the collection, but those few definitely are.

Well thanks to you guys, my husband and I have a some movies to catch up with. I can't wait to see both of you take on ChromeSkull as well. I'll be checking back soon. :wave

Ron, on a side note.... we received the part 7 Jason safe and sound earlier this week. He looks glorious in person and is now back on my husbands shelf. Thanks again.

Here's some updated pics of my JGTH with hair on the back of his head now.

If you want to see the rest of the new pics, you can check out my thread on him in the horror section.

DSC_0415.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0410.jpg

Ok so here are some VERY early sneak peek shots of the ChromeSkull I am putting together. He is definitely still a work in progress. His body and clothes are put together. I am still working on the head sculpt which is basically a work over of his Skull face mask and the head behind it. I am sculpting out the head and skull mask from scratch around the original skull sculpt.

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

So this project was severly delayed because everything that could go wrong has.... :lol

I needed special paint for the chrome effect along wth buying a new airbrush. I also am waiting for a new TT body for him and I am working on finishing up customizing his weapons. It has been one delay after another.

In the mean time, here's a couple of pics showing the finished head. It's only a matter of time so keep checking back.

DSC_0577a.jpg

DSC_0578a.jpg

DSC_0579a.jpg

Looks sick!:rock
:clap

Thanks Term... Finished pics real soon.

I have a question for you or any other customizer that reads this on here. Any ideas how I can create a red laser pointer light small enough to sit on his shoulder by his video camera? If you saw the movie you would know that he has a laser pointer light that shines right next to his camera. I am trying to figure a way to create that small enough to be in scale. Anyone have ideas? I do not have any experience in the electronics department so keep that in mind when you suggest something to me. :lol

Looks sick!:rock
:clap

Thanks Term... Finished pics real soon.

I have a question for you or any other customizer that reads this on here. Any ideas how I can create a red laser pointer light small enough to sit on his shoulder by his video camera? If you saw the movie you would know that he has a laser pointer light that shines right next to his camera. I am trying to figure a way to create that small enough to be in scale. Anyone have ideas? I do not have any experience in the electronics department so keep that in mind when you suggest something to me. :lol

One idea I had was to take apart an existing laser pointer and see if I could use the guts of it to rig it on the figure. I just don't know if that would work.

Thanks Maglor. It's been a while. How are things with you?

Anyway it's funny you bring up JGTH. I just finished re-working him a bit. Check out my new version below.

I re-did his mask a little and shrunk the eye holes. I always feel SS make the eye holes too big on their Jasons. I also added some dripping blood and guts on his machette along with blackening out his right eye and enhancing the blown out mask look.

DSC_0599.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0596.jpg

Last one and Maglor if your watching, I know you always enjoy lighting effects with the camera. This one's for you... :)

DSC_0595.jpg

Ok fellas!! After a long delay and jumping through hoops to get the right stuff, here he is!!! I am still going to attempt to add the LED light next to his camera.

DSC_0587.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

Here's some cool shots of him where I mimic'd the movie poster.

DSC_0588.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

Great work here Ron. Call me over the weekend. We need to catch up.

Your latest customs are awesome. You are getting better and better at this. Congrats!!!

Great work here Ron. Call me over the weekend. We need to catch up.

Your latest customs are awesome. You are getting better and better at this. Congrats!!!

Hey Man thanks!! I will definitely call you this weekend.

Yeah, that gore effect on the machetti is nice touch.:clap
Chrome skull looks great too.
Which movie is he from, again?
I want to watch it.

Yeah, that gore effect on the machetti is nice touch.:clap
Chrome skull looks great too.
Which movie is he from, again?
I want to watch it.

Thanks my friend. ChromeSkull is from the movie Laid To Rest. Hurry up and see it because the sequel is coming out this fall. :)

Back