Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing

Thanks Dark. You read my mind about the hair. I was thinking about doing that. FAL5E had mentioned to me that the hair was very fragile and came off easily on the original SS version so I was debating whether to bother adding it back or not. I think for the sake of being detailed I will.

Definitely. The hair will top it off nicely I think.

More pictures with different lighting showing more details after I finished touching him up some more.

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

Ron, once again you impress me. Wow this is a big difference to the original Sideshow figure. :clap

i got to see the update to this figure last week in person and bizz nailed it!! it looks spot on with the neck mod. as we talked awhile back we always thought the sideshow jgth was a good figure but it gave off this "zombie" like appearance and was hunched over too much. luckily i had a mezco jgth figure so we could compare it and bizz did an amazing job pulling it off. awesome job my friend, cant wait to see more!

i got to see the update to this figure last week in person and bizz nailed it!! it looks spot on with the neck mod. as we talked awhile back we always thought the sideshow jgth was a good figure but it gave off this "zombie" like appearance and was hunched over too much. luckily i had a mezco jgth figure so we could compare it and bizz did an amazing job pulling it off. awesome job my friend, cant wait to see more!

Thanks my friend, and you get kudos as well for what you did to modify this figure and get the ball rolling in the first place. :clap

:lol:lol:lol ^^^^ AWESOME!!!! I have a commission for this guy as well but it won't be for a few more months or perhaps the end of the year, I just have so much stuff ahead of this project but I can't wait to see what you come up with Ron. I'm sure it's going to kick a$$ :rock :yess:

:lol:lol:lol ^^^^ AWESOME!!!! I have a commission for this guy as well but it won't be for a few more months or perhaps the end of the year, I just have so much stuff ahead of this project but I can't wait to see what you come up with Ron. I'm sure it's going to kick a$$ :rock :yess:

Thanks Ski!! I have all the pieces ready. I'll be putting him together by this weekend. I will just need to paint up the head sculpt and he will be done. Stay tuned....

:lol It's cool. I'm more old school with Myers, Freddy and yes even Jason who my husband likes more than me. However, I am not familiar with this one.

Mama, you have to watch Laid to Rest :lecture and then there's Laid to Rest 2 Chromeskull.

I'm older as well and grew up in that era also with the following old school horror/slashers.

He's from a movie called Laid To Rest. If you like horror, then you will like this one. It is a bit of a throw back to the old school 80's horror movies where you have a gimmicky killer running around. You should see it before the summer. That's when they release part 2. I believe this movie has the best shot of being a newer horror franchise of this time and ChromeSkull becoming a new horror icon. If you have Netflix, you can watch it on instant view or get the DVD from them.

He's from a movie called Laid To Rest. If you like horror, then you will like this one. It is a bit of a throw back to the old school 80's horror movies where you have a gimmicky killer running around. You should see it before the summer. That's when they release part 2. I believe this movie has the best shot of being a newer horror franchise of this time and ChromeSkull becoming a new horror icon. If you have Netflix, you can watch it on instant view or get the DVD from them.

Kind of like Hatchet was a throw back, both of those flicks were just AWESOME :lol:lol:lol Man those scenes are just the best.

Ah OK thanks guys!!! I've heard of the movie Laid To Rest. I didn't realize that's where ChromeSkull is from. I will have to check that out now.

Kind of like Hatchet was a throw back, both of those flicks were just AWESOME :lol:lol:lol Man those scenes are just the best.

Yep another good one. Then there is the Hills Run Red which I just recently saw thanks to FAL5E'S recommendation.

Another good one is Chain Letter. Did you ever see that one? Some brutal killings in that. The killer kind of reminded me of Jason.

Yep another good one. Then there is the Hills Run Red which I just recently saw thanks to FAL5E'S recommendation.

Another good one is Chain Letter. Did you ever see that one? Some brutal killings in that. The killer kind of reminded me of Jason.

All awesome movies :lecture there's a few that I have only downloaded or once rented from NetFlix or Redbox but I do have to add a few of these to the DVD collection.

Back