Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing

Yes that is true. You got me there. I wouldn't be as dumb as the chick was in the remake where she ice skated right to him. :lol

Yeah that WAS really dumb. There were parts I really liked about the remake and parts I REALLY didn't like. That part was one of them and it also was waaaayyy too long of a movie.

Here's some more pics I took messing around again with my camera.

DSC_0310-1.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

A few more

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

This is just one left over I took last week when I first posted these.

DSC_0319.jpg

Dude, your house is like a a Horror Museum man. Your work is excellent and you are getting better and better. :clap

Thanks Dan my friend. The best is yet to come. You've seen first hand what I have coming up that I am working on now. I have a few customs coming that will not be any of the major horror icons and one in particular that is not horror at all. :)

Thanks Dan my friend. The best is yet to come. You've seen first hand what I have coming up that I am working on now. I have a few customs coming that will not be any of the major horror icons and one in particular that is not horror at all. :)

Sounds interesting!
I look forward to seeing them as usual bro.
:impatient::lol

Ok so I'm done with Mama4Horror's Jason Part 7 figure. I PM'd her and asked if it was ok to show pics of it here before I send it off and she was cool with it.

So if you look at these pics you will see some minor differences with this one then the first one I did for myself that I posted on here. I worked a little more on the mask and still extended it out a little but not as much as mine. I wanted the mouth to show on the side more like it should be. I also darkened the marking on the mask to be more black in color then red. I changed the color of his outfit slightly on the dye job so it would be slightly lighter in color then mine. The rest I pretty much did the same as before. I still sculpted the face out but she informed me that her husband doesn't really care about the face because he always displays the figure with the mask on. So alhough. I did alter it a bit like mine, I didn't spend as much time on it. The strap was in bad shape which seems to often happen with this particular figure, so I repaired it and glued it back in place so it is sturdy enough. I offered to replace the straps all together but once again, they didn't care since they are basically just going to leave the mask in place.

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

I love the colour of the rotten skin.

A little tips for the clothing.
You can wet them and they will hang more naturally on the figure.

Great work joebizz! Definitely improved :duff

Thanks Elvis!!! I appreciate the feedback and the tip. I put the clothes back on him when it was still damp from the dye job but that might not have been long enough. I will try wetting it again and see if it improves the look.

Ron, thank you so much for working on this figure for us. My husband is very excited about receiving this figure.

Thanks Elvis!!! I appreciate the feedback and the tip. I put the clothes back on him when it was still damp from the dye job but that might not have been long enough. I will try wetting it again and see if it improves the look.

Another thing i do, because sideshow clothing are really thick, is used sand paper.
It will soften the clothes and give them a nice worn look.

Another thing i do, because sideshow clothing are really thick, is used sand paper.

Yes, great point. Another member on here had suggested that to me as well. I actually went out and bought some sand paper from Michaels the other day to try that. Thanks again for the tips. :duff

:hi5:
I use the same techniques!

@ joebiz - I agree with elvis - GREAT work bro!:rock :rock :rock

Latest posts

Back