Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No company has put up for preorder a proper non-suit Clown Joker have they?

By “non-suit” you mean how he appeared dancing with the sale sign or on the subway? There is that nice version that comes with the big vanity, and cuke toys has his “Carnival” suit up for preorder. Both look pretty nice.

I need the bathroom scene joker sculpt and clothes. Then I can be happy and done with this movie?s line.

By “non-suit” you mean how he appeared dancing with the sale sign or on the subway? There is that nice version that comes with the big vanity, and cuke toys has his “Carnival” suit up for preorder. Both look pretty nice.

Ok yeah I've seen that, but I guess no one's done the head with the correct hair and stuff yet right?

I can play this game too with pictures...

View attachment 474919

View attachment 474920

Every time I see this I think of this - 1250991947631.jpg

Joaquin won the Golden Globe for Best Actor and the film is out on bluray in the US tomorrow. Hot Toys like announcing figures around awards season, it's possible we might get an announcement this week.

Joaquin won the Golden Globe for Best Actor and the film is out on bluray in the US tomorrow. Hot Toys like announcing figures around awards season, it's possible we might get an announcement this week.

That would a miracle considering WB didn't sell any license.

In December Warner Bros still hasn't approved on providing toy brands and other companies willing to bring out merchandise with the license. So if they're willing to do one, it won't be coming out in the next few months, I reckon. (+ announcing a figure -> another 18 months before it releases) Which means the big hype will have cooled down; but not for me. I'll go the custom route although I ordered the Toys Era version to represent the movie as of now in my collection.

Back