Jeff Dean: Shatterer of Dreams....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, Sideshow, who is this new harbinger of sadness and disappointment?

I've received several emails from Mr. Dean telling me that my wait-listed items are not to be and my reservations are to be closed.

Mr. Dean, you are responsible for making the monkeys cry...

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

(one crying monkey for each waitlist closed.)

And now he's trying to get me to take the regular Battle Above the Black Gate instead of keeping my wait list for the Faux Bronze version!!! Is there no limit to what he will do!!! :rotfl :monkey2

Oh, he canceled my Fellowship weapon set wait list too!!! :mad: :lol :monkey2

I still find it hilarious the original Hellboy Samaritan STILL has the waitlist up ... :lol

Too late!!! Plans have been set... Wheels are in motion... :monkey3

You read my mind Fly....have been planning retaliation myself. I've also been hit with the "there is no Santa Claus" e-mail from him. :monkey2 I'm sure he'll just use the tired old "I'm only the messenger" line but I betcha he was cackling like a hyena each time he hit Send. :cuss

Watch out DEAN, we are coming to SDCC!!!

31457480.jpg

He's actually a really cool guy - please don't harass him at Comic-Con ;)

oh no, we wouldn't think of it. :lol he's as popular as an irs audit. thanks for letting the freaks attending know where they can direct their drunken shannaigans. i too got an e-mail from the dread mr. dean. he tried to sell me the regular eagle vs. fell beast while cutting my heart out by announcing my wait list closure. shameless display of suggestive sales i've ever seen. probably mastered the art by asking all those years if you want fries with that. :lol

of course we're just pulling your chain. welcome mr. dean, to the 7th circle of :devil

Last edited:
Back