Jedi Luke PF IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to taking some pics of mine. They're not the quality of masterslide's for example, but thought I'd share.

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

I think these 3 display quite nicely together. Showing the jedi, who then trains the student, who then becomes a jedi, idk:
IMG_1999.jpg

I think this is a great pf. Sure the lightup sucks, but it's overshadowed by everything else, especially the greatest Luke portrait out there IMO.

Last edited:
I love the luke pf....even tho the saber effect sucks it's just so tempting!!! Haha. N I need a ROTS obi-wan. Or atleast a quigon so we can finallysee a good green lightup feature

Finally got around to taking some pics of mine. They're not the quality of masterslide's for example, but thought I'd share.

IMG_1978.jpg

Great looking pics man..

I was looking at this pic closer and he kinds of looks like Vincent Chase Entourage... :dunno

My LCS was having a big sale today and had this piece for only $215 so there was no way I'd be passing it up:yess: It's almost 1AM here and I just got back in so excuse the poor lighting quality
DSC01555.jpg

DSC01546.jpg

I'm curious and I don't want to go through this whole thread...but anyone have there Luke sculpt repainted yet? I can see that the factory paint app is nice but I am wondering how a professional paint job would make this great sculpt look...

I'm curious and I don't want to go through this whole thread...but anyone have there Luke sculpt repainted yet? I can see that the factory paint app is nice but I am wondering how a professional paint job would make this great sculpt look...

Honestly Im not sure I would want mine repainted..Its weird how each pic looks different...mine looks amazing as far as likeness goes and paint..but i see some pics here and the angles or lighting makes him look kind of goofy.

Honestly Im not sure I would want mine repainted..Its weird how each pic looks different...mine looks amazing as far as likeness goes and paint..but i see some pics here and the angles or lighting makes him look kind of goofy.

I know I'm guilty of that:lol. I must've taken over 20 pics and I wasn't really happy with most. But yeah, the likeliness looks great in person.

My LCS was having a big sale today and had this piece for only $215 so there was no way I'd be passing it up:yess: It's almost 1AM here and I just got back in so excuse the poor lighting quality

DSC01546.jpg

Nice, congrats! Cool back to the future display. :clap

Back