Jedi Luke first 12in!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
since the Sideshow Veeps read this, I guess I'll mention that the pants look a tad baggy and the vest could be tighter.

Couldn't resist.
:D

Possible this could still be a prototype pics and may still have a bit of tweakin' left.

tweaking

EVILFACE said:
Possible this could still be a prototype pics and may still have a bit of tweakin' left.

Yeah, that's what I think, too. I can't wait to see the final product. I'm so glad we got through that rotocast head experiment before this line starts.

Customikey said:
since the Sideshow Veeps read this, I guess I'll mention that the pants look a tad baggy and the vest could be tighter.

Couldn't resist.
:D
Yeah I think the the pants look baggy too. I don't have a problem with the vest though.
But there is something odd about the face, it looks like Mark Hamill but I don't like the expression, he looks just like when the Emperor told him that the Rebel fleet is lost and his friends will not survive. :(
Not the bad ass Jedi look I was hoping for.

Bye bye blaster

Just under the wire. Phew!

Don't worry, man. The exclusive is going to show up on eBay en mass, I'm sure. Wait a bit, and you'll probably snag one for $35.

wookilar8 said:
I think you should go watch Jedi again. This is exactly how Mark looked in that movie. The problem is that we remember him better in A New Hope, thinner and younger. Also before his accident.:banana

i've seen it recently, and i have a cool computer with a cool search engine with limitless ROTJ pics. and while luke may have made this expresion in the film, it's not what i'd want on a sculpt. unless a company is gonna include an alternate head, i'd prefer all my figures to have closed mouths.

Sad and pretty pathetic that not all newsletter subscribers got a chance at the exclusive.

That's pretty poor customer service IMO. Nice way to start out a new line SS. This one is a real winner.:rolleyes:

Keep in mind that the paint job will make him look different as well. For better or for worse.
I doubt the mouth will look quite so much like it should have a cigarette stuck in it by January.:sick

Darklord Dave said:
Their server is getting slammed. This is as bad as the Gondorian helm collection.

Good bye Luke... so will it be 3 hours or 6 before sell out?

Well, check @6:14 and it was sold out (oops, looks like it sold out just before 6:00). When did it start exactly? Anyway, more like 3 hours...

......now speaking of open mouths and expresion heads, wouldn't it of been really cool if sideshow had included an alternate head, or made this head the exclusive version........

captain sack said:
i've seen it recently, and i have a cool computer with a cool search engine with limitless ROTJ pics. and while luke may have made this expresion in the film, it's not what i'd want on a sculpt. unless a company is gonna include an alternate head, i'd prefer all my figures to have closed mouths.
Your reacting like he's yawning. His lips are slightly apart, very natural looking. And also, nobody's knocking your computer. I'm sure it's great!:rolleyes:

I think we just set a record for a sidshow exclusive with that high of a limited edition and it still sold out within 3 hours :google This line is goint to be HOT! Has Leia even sold out yet?

I guess these aren't coming with stands? Oh well, I don't care as long as he can stand fine on his own.

And why couldn't we have a Endor Helmet and poncho or just an alternate head with helmet? Sideshow said they were not going to double dip. But I think we can expect that version as the next San Diego Comic Con exclusive. :rolleyes:
Whatever that 12" Star Wars exclusive will be for the con, you can expect it to sell out even faster then this one. :google

It should be pandemonium when they make Darth Maul or Boba Fett, those'll probably sell out in about 20 minutes.

Don't even speak of comic con. If sideshow knows whats good for them, they will stay away from having any more SW comic con items. I imagine the exclusive editions are going to go up, at least 2,000 now. I'm kinda surprised this wasn't limited to 1138.

Back