Jason Voorhees Hockey masks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday%20the%2013th%20Jason%20Hockey%20Mask.detail.jpg

1213015.jpg

Well I bought the blank from https://www.frightstuff.com/ and I actually did the paint and markings based on reference photos from the book Memories of Crystal Lake
I also have a remake mask and am happy with the paint. But after watching the movie for the tenth time I really paid attention and the replica mask could use a repaint. I might look into it in the future. And sweet pt.3 mask! :rock

WIP-3.jpg

Obviously this wasnt finished, but I had primered it and was l scratching it up and looking at the photos in the book. Then once I got the idea of the weathered areas I painted it. It could probably have more weathering done to it but I was happy with it. I was told to put a clear coat on it, but I never did. I still want to just havnt gotten around to it. I also need to reshape it a little so it hugs the face closer.

The nose on it is dead on. It looks great.

Thanks alot, yeah I looked at tons of photos before I started scratching and weathering it up. Since I was doing it myself I wanted to make sure I did somewhat of a good job. I want to get one from each movie, but ya know coming up with the fundage is a different story :monkey2

Thanks alot, yeah I looked at tons of photos before I started scratching and weathering it up. Since I was doing it myself I wanted to make sure I did somewhat of a good job. I want to get one from each movie, but ya know coming up with the fundage is a different story :monkey2
Yeah, I don't want one from every movie but I was thinking of getting a shadow box at Michaels to put my remake mask in but I have no idea how to hold it up in the shadow box which blow cause it would look great.

Here's my NECA Remake hock I repainted. Not a very good pic unfortunately. I have severall other hocks as well, just no pics atm. By the way thats not me in the pic.
072714461.jpg

I have two that I love, one from F vs J and one from J goes to hell... I will have to dig them up to take pics now that I found this thread.

I agree, I always wanted a FvJ. I just love how its all damaged and scratched up and almost a poopy brown color. Really nice cant wait to see. Thats definetly a mask on my want list.

Back