jason voorhees from freddy vs jason update 11/30 finished

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyMS

Super Freak
Reaction score
whats up guys im back with my second custom figure and as you can tell its jason from freddy vs jason. i think this is my best work so far and he was a blast to make. he still needs some paint work on the mask and head sculpt and i might add a custom base. the head is from a picture of the headsculpt they were going to use if they would have shown jasons face in the movie i only changed the eyes to mach the ones behind jasons mask in the movie. let me know what you guys think
thanks alot :)

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0042-1.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WIP jason voorhees from freddy vs jason

Looks amazing, man. I love this version of Jason. Did you use parts of the sideshow figure? I can't wait to see him with the mask painted.

Wow, that's great. Can't wait to see it finish. Love the weathering

Nice work there. I can see the likeness of the face makeup to bad you only get a quick glimpse of it in the movie...

432.gif

431.gif

Insane stuff John! i got your cropsy head in the male today! thanks again it looks fantastic il post a new thread later to show it on the body :hi5:

update 11-27

hey guys

sorry for not updating this guy in a while i had an accident with the last head and had to scrap it. now i have a new head i created based off the drawings by joe allard and the statue made by paul komoda. i just really loved this jason concept and figured i would look awesome on a figure. the mask is not done because i am having a hard time finding straps for the mask without them looking to thick. any help would be awesome thanks guys

p.s. thanks for all the comments before. i thought this thread got lost and i came back a some people replied so thank you guys

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0112-1.jpg

nice work jason looks awesome

Re: WIP jason voorhees from freddy vs jason update 11/27

The head sculpt is amazingly detail.

Very nice. Sculpt looks great. Love the weathering as well.

update 11-27

hey guys

sorry for not updating this guy in a while i had an accident with the last head and had to scrap it. now i have a new head i created based off the drawings by joe allard and the statue made by paul komoda. i just really loved this jason concept and figured i would look awesome on a figure. the mask is not done because i am having a hard time finding straps for the mask without them looking to thick. any help would be awesome thanks guys

p.s. thanks for all the comments before. i thought this thread got lost and i came back a some people replied so thank you guys

IMG_0114.jpg

Again i love it. Look forward to seeing more horror customs from you :rock
For the straps i recomend these guys https://www.riorondo.com/
Look for the Leather Lacing they also sell buckles and stuff if u need them.
I have used them for the straps on my ash harness and will be using them for future 1/6 jason masks.

Yikes! Thats all kinds of ugly :google

Very nice, sir. :clap

thanks alot gabe!

The head sculpt is amazingly detail.

thanks man

Great work john.

thanks charles yeah the clothing was a pain but fun

Very nice. Sculpt looks great. Love the weathering as well.

thanks man i will use these guys for sure the belt buckles are somthing i wanted to add as well but never knew if they even made them like this
thanks agian!

Again i love it. Look forward to seeing more horror customs from you :rock
For the straps i recomend these guys https://www.riorondo.com/
Look for the Leather Lacing they also sell buckles and stuff if u need them.
I have used them for the straps on my ash harness and will be using them for future 1/6 jason masks.

thanks zack the mask shouldnt take me that much longer

Love it bro! He looks so crazy! Great stuff John, can't wait to see the mask!:clap

thanks king i really appreciate that :)

Yikes! Thats all kinds of ugly :google

Very nice, sir. :clap

ok guys i just finished his mask up and boy was it a pain in the butt making that thing especially casting it. i am very happy with the end result and i hope you guys like him too.

thanks

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

Wow, the weathering and paint job is just awesome! It looks really great. Super freaky. The blood on the mask really set up a tone for horror.

Back