James “Bucky” Barnes Premium Format Figure – Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular head should be resculpted IMO. He looks like a shy guy instead of a brave hero

Actually, the shy guy kinda works in this case. Bucky was never really comfortable (at least at first) in the role of Cap. He never felt worthy of the title, which lead to some self doubt. So, his face looking a bit timid and uncomfortable kinda makes sense.

They are the energizer hulk hair hater bunnies.

What I really love, is that these hair hating fans have no issue with a 5' 8" scrawny scientist becoming a hulking green 8' tall behemouth....but Banner getting a buzz cut is unbelievable?

I really like how Sideshow makes Bucky Cap a little slimmer and more athletic built compared to Steve Cap who has a much bigger build. I always thought it's weird when some artists would draw Bucky suddenly all buffed up like Steve just because he puts on the Captain America uniform, it doesn't really makes sense to me.

What I really love, is that these hair hating fans have no issue with a 5' 8" scrawny scientist becoming a hulking green 8' tall behemouth....but Banner getting a buzz cut is unbelievable?

Not sure if they meant unbelievable I think the recurring theme is just 'ugly'.

Ordered the EX!!!!!:yess::yess:

Me too! :yess:

I really like how Sideshow makes Bucky Cap a little slimmer and more athletic built compared to Steve Cap who has a much bigger build. I always thought it's weird when some artists would draw Bucky suddenly all buffed up like Steve just because he puts on the Captain America uniform, it doesn't really makes sense to me.

:exactly::goodpost:

Got my Ex. Im excited for this one, I like the print and alternate head. I also like the material used on the pants. Good representation of the character.

It took forever to sell out? It's Friday and this went up yesterday. That's not forever. Now chances it converts are high cause people order with just incase outlook.

Back