Premium Format Jack the Ripper Sideshow Original Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on getting a replacement I really love this piece, so much excitement when i saw number 006 on the base, then my heart pretty much was broken at the sight of his face.

I was thinking Queen of the Dead was gonna be my first horror piece, but this statue is quite a work of art. Do the intestines, and tongue have a shine to them? I know the knife has a wet look to it, but curious to know if the more graphic parts are more gloss coated.

They actually do have a shine to them...

I was thinking Queen of the Dead was gonna be my first horror piece, but this statue is quite a work of art. Do the intestines, and tongue have a shine to them? I know the knife has a wet look to it, but curious to know if the more graphic parts are more gloss coated.

having serious issues with getting his cane into his hand without forcing it, broke one finger of one, got a replacement one from sideshow but it seems like you have to force this one too, advise from people who already have this piece?

I have been on the fence with this piece for a month now....I decided to click the button, and deal with the rest later! I do not want to miss this piece, and he will fit in so well with Queen of the Dead, and Red Death when they come in the fall.

I bet he looks even better in hand! Very Excited!

Pics please Sathis...and congrats! I've wanted this one for a while, still on the fence.

Patriot666, I will do my best! I'm what the masses like to call a TERRIBLE photographer! My home has terrible lighting, so I will try to get some nice pictures outside in natural light if I can get some when he comes in.

I'm thinking if getting this one. I ony have two problems with it. One it's base off a real killer. That's one of the main problems for me even if it looks different and all. My 2nd problem is as I was reading the story line for him I didn't like how he ha really nothing to do with the court of dead. They say he does but he ha no back story with them. unlike queen of dead. With her story it reads that te reaper made her and him self is worried about the power he has given her. She help build an court for him and red death is the one. But you hear nothing of the ripper at all. I kind of dislike that. You hear his back story but you don't hear anything with the court of te dead which I really really dislike.

I just love the look of him, and he will fit perfectly with the line regardless if he is supposed to be there or not. I'm really excited to have it arrive on the 2nd!

I'm thinking if getting this one. I ony have two problems with it. One it's base off a real killer. That's one of the main problems for me even if it looks different and all. My 2nd problem is as I was reading the story line for him I didn't like how he ha really nothing to do with the court of dead. They say he does but he ha no back story with them. unlike queen of dead. With her story it reads that te reaper made her and him self is worried about the power he has given her. She help build an court for him and red death is the one. But you hear nothing of the ripper at all. I kind of dislike that. You hear his back story but you don't hear anything with the court of te dead which I really really dislike.

I agree, plus the historical element to me doesn't add up. It just seems different than the other pieces which are pure fantasy/horror creations of Sideshow.

this was not initially solicited with the court of the dead. I think it was just absorbed in the line to boost his sales. there are some collectors that are completist. I personally don't think he's should be a part of it. Cool looking character re-design though

Def should have had a reg looking head though. Before the complete morph. Just my 2 cents

I agree, plus the historical element to me doesn't add up. It just seems different than the other pieces which are pure fantasy/horror creations of Sideshow.

YES, it's like they have this harbor fantasy story line with some characters that see made for it so there 100% new and they add this guy for the hell is it. Just weird I tell yaaa

this was not initially solicited with the court of the dead. I think it was just absorbed in the line to boost his sales. there are some collectors that are completist. I personally don't think he's should be a part of it. Cool looking character re-design though

Yeah it would have been better if each character was new and only made for this line. And they could have just left him In there are horror category. But I do see him in there cover pic for the court if dead, he is in the background lift hand side. He really look amazing but idk doesn't seem right to be in that line..

This BEAUTY is waiting for me at the pick up facility! excited to see him in person. It will be too late tonight for pictures when I get home, but I will try in the coming days to snap some nice outside shots in the sun.

This BEAUTY is waiting for me at the pick up facility! excited to see him in person. It will be too late tonight for pictures when I get home, but I will try in the coming days to snap some nice outside shots in the sun.

Looking forward to your pics Sathis. I hope he's flawless.

He arrived perfectly safe, and with a AMAZING factory paint job, VERY close to the prototype online! I could not be more happy with this piece ATM. I have been staring at it for 20+ min. I will snap some shots tomorrow, or Friday!

He is #137/375

Putting him together I know a lot of people were talking about the cane being hard...they are correct! I found just slowing twisting the cane gently as you lightly push it will go in nice and slow. Did not really do anything to the paint, and it took a min or 2, but it eventually got to where it needs to be with no stress on fingers or cane.

This piece is just AMAZING in person! pictures do not even do it justice, from the intricate weathered base all the way to the disturbing face of the mad men himself, it is just a 10/10 IMO!

It looks like even though they originally had absorbed him into the Court of the Dead that they may have reconsidered it as he doesn't appear in the line-up

court_size_sheet_Update_2.jpg

Back