JACK D CUSTOMS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack D

Super Freak
Reaction score
Scratcherjack
Hey guys, I figure it's time to start a thread to show my custom builds.

The first figure I will be showing is Deadpool, sporting a custom outfit by Tony & Crystal to represent his look in the 1990s. This is nowhere near complete, just awaiting some odds and ends to arrive, and then final painting and weathering, but I thought I'd give a sneak peak to display Tony's amazing work.

Last edited:
Didn't go as planned, maybe someone can help me place the image in the post rather than have it so it must be clicked on to view?

If you are using a hosting site like photobucket you just need the url inserted between image tags.

There is a small icon when you post that is a yellow box with mountains and a sun... click on that and it will do it for you automatically.

You need to sign up for a photobucket account. Then all you have to do is copy the url address, click the mount with a sun, paste it and your all set.

Ok will have to make account, I just uploaded attachment from my computer. Not too computer-literate lol.

Looking great! It's definitely one of a kind and unique! Looking forward to see you put this together soon! Also we'll walk you thru photobucket together soon when you and I are both free.

Thanks guys, looking forward to finishing this and posting some better photos. Just wanted to give a little preview of Tony's suit.

Back