Jabba's Throne room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfoga

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone have some good layouts, photos of the Jabba throne room for building one. I know I found some stuff years ago but I lost interest in trying this but now I am thinking of doing it again and not finding what I found before.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone have some good layouts, photos of the Jabba throne room for building one. I know I found some stuff years ago but I lost interest in trying this but now I am thinking of doing it again and not finding what I found before.

Thanks in advance.

PM Justinluck.

The cutaway images they put in books gives a perfect layout, I can't find the full size image anymore though. The link below is to pictures of a guys diorama for 3 3/4" figures, it is a perfect recreation and all the images should help.

https://www.niubniubsuniverse.com/visitorMaking/beaulieu/Jabba01.asp

ITW_Jabba_throne.jpg

Heres some pictures of the dio, the first 3 were WIP shots, theres a ton more images at his site.
https://www.niubniubsuniverse.com/vis...eu/Jabba01.asp

05MakeJabba.JPG

04MakeJabba.JPG

12MakeJabba.JPG

54MakeJabba.jpg

46MakeJabba.jpg

Last edited:
Great work Vivisect, I wish I had the skills to make custom dioramas or background/back-drops. I would luv some help from anyone who could provide it. I'm posting this in a couple other threads as well, hoping someone might have some cool back-drop pix.

I would luv to have something to put behind my Jabba & throne or Emperor's chair. So far the only back-drop I have came from my Hasbro Speeder bike with that awful Leia. I tossed the Leia into storage but display the bike with my Koto Biker Scout and Medicom Luke, I used Leia's poncho on him and it looks alright. I have also used real rocks and branches for my Predator, Dutch and Billy shelf and for my Sideshow Endor figs.

Because people are right when they say that figs look better when they are not just on a plain shelf. I would really appreciate anything anyone could send me, whatever you could send would be awesome. Whether it be for Sideshow Star Wars, The Dead, LOTR, Indy, Buffy, GI Joe or any of the HotToys lines like Alien, T2, Iron Man or Predator, in all honesty, anything would probably be useful since I just don't like the look of plain shelves. I even went so far as to buy some random cloth napkins to use as back-drops and carpet, . Also, any other suggestions would be appreciated too, thanks everybody.

My email is [email protected]

Great work Vivisect, I wish I had the skills to make custom dioramas or background/back-drops.

I didn't make the diorama, its just something I ran across on the internet. The thing is pretty frickin awesome though, and very detailed, its hard to believe its for 3 3/4" figures.

Back