Jabba the Hutt Video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had trouble yesterday because I had CAPS ON. The password must be case sensitive.:chew

I dunno guys. I am seriously rethinking the Jabba thing... How crappy. (my rethinking--- not the Jabba)... Its just so huge and $300 is alot of money...

pixletwin said:
I dunno guys. I am seriously rethinking the Jabba thing... How crappy. (my rethinking--- not the Jabba)... Its just so huge and $300 is alot of money...
$300 is a lot, but I can't pass on this. It's going to be the centerpiece to any 12" collection.

Batty said:
$300 is a lot, but I can't pass on this. It's going to be the centerpiece to any 12" collection.
I am not even sure I want Jabba to be the focal point... If they end up doing a ROTJ Throne environment I would prefer the collection to be appendages to that... guh.... I wish I owned a toy museum so I could get everything and display them in a way that does the justice.

pixletwin said:
I am not even sure I want Jabba to be the focal point... If they end up doing a ROTJ Throne environment I would prefer the collection to be appendages to that... guh.... I wish I owned a toy museum so I could get everything and display them in a way that does the justice.
:lol I hear ya! Room is always a problem. I know that even if I don't have space for it now, one day I will. If I have to keep it in storage until I get a bigger house, I will.

pixletwin said:

To some, it's all a matter of how much you like a character. When I was a kid growing up, Jabba the Hutt was so awful and vile... but I loved the character. I would always try to imitate the "ho ho ho" laugh, I'd get into a sleeping bag and pretend I was him... it was just something that I totally dug.

And now that he's finally being made, I cannot pass. This will be the one where people stop and go "whoah".

Coheteboy said:
To some, it's all a matter of how much you like a character. When I was a kid growing up, Jabba the Hutt was so awful and vile... but I loved the character. I would always try to imitate the "ho ho ho" laugh, I'd get into a sleeping bag and pretend I was him... it was just something that I totally dug.

And now that he's finally being made, I cannot pass. This will be the one where people stop and go "whoah".

Exactly... this is definatly going to be the focal point of my collection. I could pass on the emperors chair or a dewback or stuff like that but Jabba is a must. And I MIGHT even cave if there was ever a Rancor.

Fritz said:
Jabba's cool but that he won't fit into a Detolf is not. :(

LOL, but then if he DID fit... people would complain that he isn't in scale or large enough.

So let's just blame Ikea for not thinking of Jabba when designing that blasted Detolf.

Alright, let's crack it again. Everybody get to work!

Seriously, WTF? Why are they going through this much trouble for that video?

rainman said:
Alright, let's crack it again. Everybody get to work!

Seriously, WTF? Why are they going through this much trouble for that video?

I know. Its basically a commercial, nothing more.

My aggravation with the password thing made me eliminate my Jabba sig.

pixletwin said:

Money is made to be spent.

EVILFACE said:
Money is made to be spent.

You ever seen the old silent film, Greed? The wife of Mac (like Pixeltwin's) would disagree with you. :lol

I agree with you though. I'd rather collect Sideshow stuff than paper and little metal coins.

Buttmunch said:
You ever seen the old silent film, Greed? The wife of Mac (like Pixeltwin's) would disagree with you. :lol

I agree with you though. I'd rather collect Sideshow stuff than paper and little metal coins.

I too would rather collect Sideshow stuff. But I can understand how some people wouldn't want to collect something called debt.

Back