Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

I might have to get this!! Definitely looking forward to more news.

A Mark Brooks Emma Frost, please. :lecture

mark-brooks-emma-frost-1.jpg

I was thinking AH with Tim miller sculpting it :D

@JosephCPR
That artwork was for one of the collectible card sets. I still have that card. It alone started my infatuation with Emma back when I was a kid.

I'm all for a new MJ statue, but not sure how well Campbell's art translates into 3D. Too cartoony, Emma was horrible.

I'm all for a new MJ statue, but not sure how well Campbell's art translates into 3D. Too cartoony, Emma was horrible.

I think it's about time that Sideshow makes another attempt at his work. Yes, the first outing wasn't so great, but I think that that was a fluke.

What is this calendar I always hear people talking about? I'm still fairly new here.

Wouldn't Jean be double dipping though? They already did Black Queen...I know it's not the Jean of choice, but it was definitely a Jean Grey Comiquette.

Wouldn't Jean be double dipping though? They already did Black Queen...I know it's not the Jean of choice, but it was definitely a Jean Grey Comiquette.

:slap yah the Black Queen wore that outfit when she was on the X-men team? :panic:

I am all over this if they make it 1/4 so it can be displayed with my Spidey comiquette.

MJ is argueably more popular than most of the female superheroes, and considering the face on the first one was horrible, a new MJ is due.

Don't really have too much faith in Sideshow to produce a good head sculpt based on JSC's art.

Also don't have too much faith they will get all the freckles he draws on her right. I kinda hope they aren't there at all. Can see a lot of issues with the paint. :lol

This is a dream come true,JSC draws the most beautiful MJ and so long as ssc gives their best sculptor the job i can't see how this wont be the best MJ statue ever.

Hope she's quarter scale and a PF,ripped jeans and a tight t-stirt would really work imo

whatever,she'll be mine..:drool:drool:drool

:slap yah the Black Queen wore that outfit when she was on the X-men team? :panic:

Jean transformed directly from the Black Queen into Dark Phoenix...so yes, she did.

I like MJ. I like JSC's art. JSC Spidey action figs would look cool (I don't collect those, wouldn't doubt if it's been done already), but not stand alone statues that don't match well to anything else. If they did a JSC Peter Parker or Spidey to go with MJ I'd be interested in both.

Although i like his art when reading comics, im afraid this might be too cartoony to really sit well in my collection.

I am all over this if they make it 1/4 so it can be displayed with my Spidey comiquette.

:exactly:
Agreed, I am hoping they go that route. If SS does not, then it probably means they have a PF in mind for the future.

MJ is argueably more popular than most of the female superheroes, and considering the face on the first one was horrible, a new MJ is due.

Hmmm ... if you mean the SS one based on the AH series, I must politely disagree ... I love that face ... and certainly would not kick a lady in person who looked like that AH representation out of my bed for eating crackers. :)

Last edited:
Back