Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent! Good to hear there's no issues so far!

Congrats ...and thanks for sharing your pics.

Mine has arrived. It's unboxed and perfect. I honestly like it better than the original. It's a better looking standalone piece, IMO. Pics likely tomorrow. :rock The Powers That Be in QC are shining down on me. :lol

Got my final payment notice today. Good to see some of the early "in hand" photos look good. Congrats!

Does anyone have a spidey head that's pretty dark on one side and light on the other? I know SS is trying to create shadow around this statue, but my head sculpt is pretty prominent. It doesn't show up in pics well, but in hand it's easy to notice.

Is this even worth complaining to SS about? I'm afraid if they did replace it, it wouldn't match the rest of the body. Damn first world problrms. Otherwise the rest is great. Much better paint app than my red and blue one.

Some other pics from my cameraphone.

Shadows man. they are all like that. My original is the same. Lighter on one side. Looks great to me.

Didn't realise you were asking about the new release.
Same as the three heads I've had with my original, that's the effect they went for. MJ has very similar shading also.

Looks good. Looks like another varient that came out better than the original.

Didn't realise you were asking about the new release.
Same as the three heads I've had with my original, that's the effect they went for. MJ has very similar shading also.

Looks good. Looks like another varient that came out better than the original.

Yea overall the paint app is much better and the leg/peg slides in perfectly without issue.

Dig those lighter blue hues and tones on him. Noticeable only in the light. Congrats man. Looks nice!

Hmmm I think I like this one better than the original. Kind of want it now...lol

I would say I like it equally as well as the original. Looks better in hand color wise, but I still don't dig the wall. Overall a success it seems

I would say I like it equally as well as the original. Looks better in hand color wise, but I still don't dig the wall. Overall a success it seems

Lol... I think it is the different colour scheme that I like. Different enough from the 1/4 Com, and for some reason I think the colours suit the sculpt better. Just my opinion of course. Like I said just different enough to make me want it...lol

Back