Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiderman-and-Captain-America.jpg

This is the size comparison between Cap and Spidey I expect.

He will be at the $600 mark in a few days and then in the LAST few minutes of the auction the price will SKY ROCKET to ATLEAST $850-900. I would guess closer to $1000.

Wow! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you end up getting yours for?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Wow! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you end up getting yours for?

Well the original com retailed for $350, and I didn't pay anywhere close to double that, and that was including shipping....but the deal was NUTS....LOL

Last edited:
Well the original com retailed for $350, and I didn't anywhere close to double that, and that was including shipping....but the deal was NUTS....LOL

Wow and for the EX? That sounds like a steal ;)

Oh mine is the Reg, but it was STILL a steal given the fact that there 4 guys in my local area and on eBay are willing to pay $1200-$1300.

That's mental. I don't think I'd ever pay that for a statue unless its a payment towards a LSF

I'm guessing he's getting us back on track.

Lol yeah. This statue looks amazing. Holy crap its so close and feels so far away. I'm more excited for this than I was for the Superman. This and Apocalypse lol and Sonja and Hulk after seeing those pics lol.

Back