iZombie - The CW Network

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were supposed to start this in the fall. In fact, they hyped the first episode at SDCC, and were supposed to screen it in the block with Gotham, Flash and Constatine. Right up to that evening, it was on the schedule, and at the last minute they pulled showing it, saying there were going to be casting changes. Must have been pretty major if it took this long to get it back on track.

u better have that buttucks insured like Taylor Swift her legs....there's always some freaks lurking around the bushes for fresh firm buttucks

Mr. Green got his WW's buttucks, so he's all heaven

I like to think of it as just a little 'hint,' showing not too much....but juuuuussssttt enough to keep people wanting more....and thus me to post more.

I really outdid myself there with that avatar.

I like to think of it as just a little 'hint,' showing not too much....but juuuuussssttt enough to keep people wanting more....and thus me to post more.

I mean, only two pages in to this thread, and look at the commotion it's caused....thread is totally derailed. Totally.

Back