Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SW releases dont bother, its all the other useless crappola they release

The Joe line will no doubt suffer the same fate as LOTR, the longer they wait, people lose interest and will end up cancelling, strike the iron while its hot

GI JOE will never die for me, if the line dies then oh well, I still have my Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes, I'll die happy along side of them!!! Just even to have a chance at a few of these is awesome than never at all is my opinion!

Nothing as cool as this or the 25th Anniv... has come out for GI JOE in over 25 somethn years!!!

The SW releases dont bother, its all the other useless crappola they release

The Joe line will no doubt suffer the same fate as LOTR, the longer they wait, people lose interest and will end up cancelling, strike the iron while its hot

I'm not so sure. 12" RAH figures interest spreads across several interest groups unlike LOTR.

The only thing I see hurting the line is the price.

They'll probably drop the line when they make Buzzer.... and leave us without Torch and Ripper!!! :(

Buzzer is awesome.

I'm thinking about canceling this line if there's nothing new announce soon.

buzzer is the one i want the most. childhood memories and all. let's get this ball a rollin' SS. chop, chop. dont let the masses lose interest like so many other lines.

I just hope they realize...

Zartan is awesome... but he is more awesome with his buddies Torch, Ripper, Buzzer and Monkeywrench!!!!! :rock

DEAD rehashes and SW repaints, Anime PVCs, and the most-wanted 12" figure ever: Captain Antilles. Come on, man... they're busy. :monkey5

You forgot to mention how busy they are making a 1/6 Gimli......oh wait.....F'N SIDESHOW :mad:

More correctly, at this rate it will be 2 years from now when the line is "on hold" , with only 5 figures released :mad:

F'N SIDESHOW! :banghead

sad but true

I dont see why Sideshow bothered starting this line, tease us, and then to eventually watch it die...I was hoping they would move this line like Starwars....there was a time when G.I.Joe was King of the Ailses back in the 80's

Back