Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whodathunkit? I have lived to see the day that the GI Joe Nazis became the "Chicken-Little-tittybabies".

I am still pretty certain that I will find they are being sarcastic. But they are starting to become pretty convincing.

The Earth must have shifted on it's axis or something. The magnetic poles suddenly flipped or that negative universe from Star Trek suddenly collided with out own. Hell, I don't know but the whole situation has given me a extreme case of vertigo.

:)

Whodathunkit? I have lived to see the day that the GI Joe Nazis became the "Chicken-Little-tittybabies".

I am still pretty certain that I will find they are being sarcastic. But they are starting to become pretty convincing.

The Earth must have shifted on it's axis or something. The magnetic poles suddenly flipped or that negative universe from Star Trek suddenly collided with out own. Hell, I don't know but the whole situation has given me a extreme case of vertigo.

Or possibly just tainted chicken in that Double Down you had for lunch. :p

Would give Sideshow a great opportunity to test out what method they'll use on Battle Helm CC, too. But for the time being, to hell with Cobras, I want my shelf evened out with Joes dammit!

:lol:lol:lol

NoJoe.jpg

I have softened my stance on this issue since the last newsletter. From now on my battle cry will be:

Sideshow better give us a Joe...OR ANOTHER AWESOME FREAKING STAR WARS FIGURE LIKE THEY DID LAST WEEK...or else!

I have softened my stance on this issue since the last newsletter. From now on my battle cry will be:

Sideshow better give us a Joe...OR ANOTHER AWESOME FREAKING STAR WARS FIGURE LIKE THEY DID LAST WEEK...or else!

Yeah... I think we're in the minority as far as that SW figure goes bud. :lol

I'm still a little miffed there were no 1/6 figures released to coincide with the anniversary of Empire. :dunno What's unfortunate is that even if another Joe is announced we likelly won't see it before 2011. And I hate to be this guy, but we're due for another Trooper variation...

:gah:

I'm still a little miffed there were no 1/6 figures released to coincide with the anniversary of Empire. :dunno What's unfortunate is that even if another Joe is announced we likelly won't see it before 2011. And I hate to be this guy, but we're due for another Trooper variation...

:gah:

In the meantime, feel free to check out our wonderfully crafted diorama line or polystone environments...:monkey1

Back