Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be a fun, easy bash to do. i think it is crazy he is still available. i agree with flosi...one of the best sideshow has done.

I have a $50 GC. If there's nothing better closer to expiration, I might try something like that as well if he's still available.

____ing travesty. All the cheap ____s who wait for Hastings discounts and the like to pick up Joes are really hurting the line. Hopefully Sideshow will balance out the edition sizes. I'd rather deal with whiny tittybabies ranting about missing a PPO, and/or a PO than have the line run into the ground by unappreciative babybirds.

:goodpost::exactly:

This is why ELITE FTW :rock

plus sideshow's customer service is awesome. any issues i have ever had have been fixed almost immediately. piece of mind on transactions alone is worth it to me. i have no problem with what ss is charging. the figures are a-mazing and worth it.

Last edited:
Well, this is the standard edition, so I'm sure if third party sellers were blowing through their stock they'd just place another order through SS to meet that demand, assuming there's much demand at all....

Duke might be as key a figure as WE could imagine in this line but to the masses (non SSF) he might not be all that cool. All the previous releases did do pretty well and all happened to feature masked characters. There might be something to that.

Well, this is the standard edition, so I'm sure if third party sellers were blowing through their stock they'd just place another order through SS to meet that demand....

Which is a direct reflection of those waiting to get or who've already gotten him on the cheap.

Your both wrong. People are just saving up their money for BIG BOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is water wet? Some things are just they way they are because of the way they are.

I think my obsession stems from me wanting them to announce BIG BOA!!!!!! next so everyone will ____ a brick.

and when i was a kid, i had nothing but love for BIG BOA!!!!!! not until i got older did i realize how hated he was.

Why is water wet? Some things are just they way they are because of the way they are.

I think my obsession stems from me wanting them to announce BIG BOA!!!!!! next so everyone will ____ a brick.

and when i was a kid, i had nothing but love for BIG BOA!!!!!! not until i got older did i realize how hated he was.

i hear ya. i really liked Raptor as a kid but now i realize how odd a figure that was.

I liked Big Boa quite a bit. Boxing Gloves were a damn cool accessory.

i liked raptor, BIG BOA!!!!!!, and crystal ball alot when i was young. I actually used them as the commanders for cobra.

Back