Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stalker looked cool, looks like they are working on several more of the diarh..er diorama's

EVILFACE: Pump out more 1/6 scale Joes!
Brant Bridges: What a coincidence, I just left a meeting to look at the next 5 Joes, all mocked up and studly. Some greatness is coming, let me tell ya!
<hr>
:rock :rock :rock :rock

Cool video panel. Did you guys notice goggled Version 1 Snakes in the intro of the video? He looks bulkier with noticeable muscle definition.

And any guesses as who that head sculpt is next to Snakes as the intro scrolls past? Hawk maybe? Looks like Eric Bana to me!

Gotta say, the Baroness PF is "ahem" shaping up nicely...

The Cobra Commander PF side view schematic looked funny, especially the placement of his scepter.

And I know most don't like the dios, but the Cobra Commander / Crimson Guardsmen dio looks sweet...

Can't do screen grabs right now, maybe some one else...Khev?

Cool video panel. Did you guys notice goggled Version 1 Snakes in the intro of the video? He looks bulkier with noticeable muscle definition.

Can't do screen grabs right now, maybe some one else...Khev?

That Snakes is definitely a PF.

JoePanel.jpg

Assuming the Crimson Guard 12 inch figures follow the same design as the diorama I can't say I'm a fan of their new rifles. Not sure how I feel about how far the bottom half of their masks stick out either.

JoePanel2.jpg

damn. so they're continuing the 12 inch line afterall? wish i hadn't just sold off all my collection and canceled all my pre-orders. i thought this line was over.:(

Gotta say though, I'm a little apprehensive about what Tom Gilliand said. Not sure what he meant when he said (paraphrasing, of course) that the 12" figure designs would be moving away from "hard core military to more whimsical interpretations of the card art".

Ew. Why are they using a KRISS? :nono
--

Why not?

Granted, it's not the original rifle used with the original 3.75" figure. Based on the pictures, Sideshow's CG figure has the spirit and theme of the original figure, but updated a bit. I dare say almost a mercenary/PMC vibe and the KRISS so far appears to be a worthwhile fit.

--

Why not?

Granted, it's not the original rifle used with the original 3.75" figure. Based on the pictures, Sideshow's CG figure has the spirit and theme of the original figure, but updated a bit. I dare say almost a mercenary/PMC vibe and the KRISS so far appears to be a worthwhile fit.

I agree. Maybe the exclusive (if they have one on a troop builder; hey, they had an exclusive for the Red Ninja) will be the original bayoneted assault rifle. I'd dig that.

Last edited:
Gotta say though, I'm a little apprehensive about what Tom Gilliand said. Not sure what he meant when he said (paraphrasing, of course) that the 12" figure designs would be moving away from "hard core military to more whimsical interpretations of the card art".

Well RAH was never hard core military.

Back