Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm a Joe fan. sounds like no new Joes during the biggest toy unvieling of the year. how does that make me happy?

They did do the Dio. I know thats not the exact market you like but it is a Joe product. I would guess we may see a Joe by the end of this online event or within just a short time of it being over.

They did do the Dio. I know thats not the exact market you like but it is a Joe product. I would guess we may see a Joe by the end of this online event or within just a short time of it being over.

It's a lame release to represent the Joes and about as soulless as those zombie noggins. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

it's just as was predicted then: dio's and PF's will slow down (and probably kill) the 12in figure line.:lecture

I doubt it.

It's a lame release to represent the Joes and about as soulless as those zombie noggins. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Its lame to you and some others. That doesn't make it so though as fact. I'm sure some Joe fans like it and will order/keep it.

The Zartan vs Flint Dio is cool to LOOK at...but most would prefer an articulated Zartan and for Sideshow to keep pumping out 12" G.I.Joe figures, as they are supposed to be...a 12" articulated figure.

I doubt it.

Its lame to you and some others. That doesn't make it so though as fact. I'm sure some Joe fans like it and will order/keep it.

Sales for the dio's will ultimately tell the story, I still say they both end up on GC.

Its frustrating as hell when SS has these big events, and every other line gets something and the 1:6 line gets the snub, happened with the 12 days of X mas also. If they dont want to put the effort into the 1:6 lines anymore then dont start what you can finish

Besides, GI Joe is an action figure above all else. The originator of the term. That is a designation IMHO that does not lend itself well to the polystone format. Don't get me wrong, those things are nice but I much prefer an articulated 1/6 figure that is closer to the origin of the brand.

Sales for the dio's will ultimately tell the story, I still say they both end up on GC.

Its frustrating as hell when SS has these big events, and every other line gets something and the 1:6 line gets the snub, happened with the 12 days of X mas also. If they dont want to put the effort into the 1:6 lines anymore then dont start what you can finish

They might.

Just because they might not have a figure this month does t mean much. They are really committed to this line. I expect we'll see a figure pretty darn soon.

NoJoe.jpg

:rotfl :lol :lol :lol :rotfl

Where the heck is Destro? Sideshow forget about those statues. We want 1/6 figures from GI Joe

Did I miss the memo where the line ended and we're not getting anything ever again? :lol

Yeah it's the one where Sideshow says the 1:6 line is on hold but we have some fabulous dioramas and 1:4 non-licensed original military premium format figures to substitute as consolation prizes. :lol

Back