Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys. You had to know this wouldn't be a JOE item.

BTW, :lol at EVILFACE.... "From Sideshow Toys to Sideshow Collectibles to Sideshow Statues" is pretty spot-on.

We're not all slaves to Polystone, for crying out loud.

Come on guys. You had to know this wouldn't be a JOE item.

BTW, :lol at EVILFACE.... "From Sideshow Toys to Sideshow Collectibles to Sideshow Statues" is pretty spot-on.

We're not all slaves to Polystone, for crying out loud.

Oh, I knew it wasn't going to be a Joe. But would have been nice is SS slipped it on us.

It's funny cause all those Marvel dorks keep saying every next item is lame Deadpool :rotfl

Wow. Talk about a slap in the face of GI Joe fans. I do not collect GI Joe but I do remember it from when we were kids, so it is at least intriguing to see what they do.

But seriously...a $330 dollar statue of an anonymous Nazi-era soldier is more worthy of release to this point than a new Joe? Ouch.

We didnt get or wont get a Joe at SDCC,because Sideshow is slow as Ass at producing them..we know, whenever we eventually get another pre-order that it wont be released till a year later!

No-Joe!! :rock

There is a huge audience for non-GI Joe military stuff--1/6 scale and otherwise. Sideshow's not just here to appease one narrow group of folks. And as has been discussed before, their specialty really is statues, so why wouldn't they place more of a focus on that stuff? I'm not even a huge statue collector, but I'm not going to second guess their business model.

We didnt get or wont get a Joe at SDCC,because Sideshow is slow as Ass at producing them..we know, whenever we eventually get another pre-order that it wont be released till a year later!

No-Joe!! :rock

I wanted a Joe at SDCC as much as anyone. Its not gonna ruin my Con though. I'd rather them be a bit slow and keep turning out items that are as awesome as what we've gotten.

There is a huge audience for non-GI Joe military stuff--1/6 scale and otherwise. Sideshow's not just here to appease one narrow group of folks. And as has been discussed before, their specialty really is statues, so why wouldn't they place more of a focus on that stuff? I'm not even a huge statue collector, but I'm not going to second guess their business model.

Thats the thing. They make all kinds of stuff for all kinds of collectors. They do a pretty good job of making as many happy as possible.

NoJoe.jpg

100% agree, and they have served EVERY other line so far accept this one.

Back