It's Star Wars day!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PosterBoyKelly said:
Bleh, I too hoped for Ex. items, I have Han and Anakin and don't care about the others.
Or at least a big discount... Yup.. pretty "meh" pickings. (Its exactly what I was expecting it to be though). :lol

tomandshell said:
Sith Anakin, Han, Mace, and Qui-Gon.
Well, I hope SS at least sells them out so we won't have to see them again. Time to go to the mall, then... :monkey2

i was also thinking it would be exlusives. oh well, saves me money today. more for beer.

Ok, got my Sith Anakin... will look good fighting it out with Obi... and I even got 60 points.. wooo hooo.

Yeah... very unexciting for vast majority of hardcore SSC'ers. I really didn't think they were gonna have exclusives available. What I was hoping for was a discount on some PF stuff like Vader, Ben etc. Woulda been on those in a minute.

Discounts would've been great.

Obviously, they're having trouble moving this inventory. Otherwise, the Wait List would've wiped out this selection, but it looks like those lists weren't very long at all.

and it seems from the news posted that the contest prizes are just the Mace Windu and Sith Apprentice Anakin 12" figures.

It doesn't help that if you did buy the Darth Vader SDCC Exclusive in the Non-Attendee the first time it was offered up, then they won't let you double dip into it. Its not like there wasn't enough time to get them via Wait List...

Yeah, not exactly what I thought they would have. I'm still hoping for a SW PF announcement.

Jedi_Mike said:
It doesn't help that if you did buy the Darth Vader SDCC Exclusive in the Non-Attendee the first time it was offered up, then they won't let you double dip into it. Its not like there wasn't enough time to get them via Wait List...

Exactly! I was so excited to buy an extra SDCC Vader to give to a family member for Xmas, only to have my transaction cancelled by the site at the last moment. Weak! :banghead

I want the sith anakin but i'm afraid to buy it cause of the arm problem does this have that problem like the regular one did?

Seth Gecko said:
I want the sith anakin but i'm afraid to buy it cause of the arm problem does this have that problem like the regular one did?

I've heard some do and some don't.

Back