It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got these in today. I love the metal build series. They are a bit pricey but if you can pick them up I highly recommend them.

Gundam Freedom and Exia Repair

Tamashii NAtions 2014.

From GundamGuy:

METAL BUILD Destiny Gundam - Beam Wing (Release Date: TBA, Price: TBA)
31.jpg
1457628_978391258843454_2069339096269966081_n.jpg

METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina
546456456.jpg

From Toy World:
Option Set for Metal Build LAevatein
1410302222a73a93b84a74fda6.jpg

I'm getting all ... or I hope so.

Awesome collection and display azim.khan, I added the following:

87_zps64403a10.jpg

88_zpse3880e8c.jpg

89_zps43114ac7.jpg

90_zps5166a779.jpg

91_zpsde8dea09.jpg

Just picked up Altron, Sanrock, Hell and Wing Zero from a fellow member for an awesome deal. These figs are just too cool. Got the season 2 cast just need the weapons pack for heavyarms and sandrock, shenron and deathscythe. N need tallgesse and the talgeese 2( yeah right lol) .

Would love to get the weapons pack for my Heavyarms, but I don't yet plan on buying Sandrock and it's so hard to justify spending $60+ for a toy gatling gun.... If only someone would part out that weapons pack

I'm thinking about heading to Barnes and Nobles after college today and picking up my first Gundam model kit :panic:

Not really sure what to look for, I guess whichever one looks coolest for starters!

Hey guys, I recently got into the Robot Spirits/Damashii line. I'm not trying to dig TOO deep into it but I'm picking up figures from the Gundam series I like (G Gundam, Gundam Wing, etc.).

Anyone who follows Robot Spirits, what are the chances of them making the Deathscythe Hell Custom from Endless Waltz? It's my favorite Gundam design! Do they do a similar "survey" with this line that Tamashii does with the DBZ line? Is the DH Custom on their "list"?

Thanks!

DSC3284-Edit-XL.jpg

Hey guys, I recently got into the Robot Spirits/Damashii line. I'm not trying to dig TOO deep into it but I'm picking up figures from the Gundam series I like (G Gundam, Gundam Wing, etc.).

Anyone who follows Robot Spirits, what are the chances of them making the Deathscythe Hell Custom from Endless Waltz? It's my favorite Gundam design! Do they do a similar "survey" with this line that Tamashii does with the DBZ line? Is the DH Custom on their "list"?

Thanks!

View attachment 158219

This would be awesome! Hope they do all the endless waltz designs

Just picked up Altron, Sanrock, Hell and Wing Zero from a fellow member for an awesome deal. These figs are just too cool. Got the season 2 cast just need the weapons pack for heavyarms and sandrock, shenron and deathscythe. N need tallgesse and the talgeese 2( yeah right lol) .

Good pieces friend, next on my wish list are: Epyon, Deathscythe Hell & Altron (in that order).

Should have POd this re-release and I didnt :(

It is still available at BBTS ;)

I might be getting into these, a few of them. Do you guys know by any chance if Epyon and the OG Exia stand a chance of getting reissued?

I might be getting into these, a few of them. Do you guys know by any chance if Epyon and the OG Exia stand a chance of getting reissued?

I would think they might reissue Epyon. Gundam Wing is popular in the United States so there's a good chance for him. I'll pick one up if it's re-issued.

Don't know about Exia...

Back