Is there a Gary Oldman Dracula PF 1/4 scale in the works?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risingstar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would love a Gary Oldman Dracula PF.
There doesn't seem to be too much talk about one...

If ever there was a character strangely absent from the horror line, it's this one.

2wmhvo2.jpg

rix5ab.jpg

I can guarantee you there's a likeness rights issue. There's no way this character wouldn't have appeared as a collectible in some form by now if there weren't.

I don't know if geezer Dracula would interest me. I'd rather have the young Dracula with the red armor.

I'd love a 1/6th... Was just thinking that the other day while the movie was on.... Also while watching it, I got a little worked up for Winona for the first time in about a decade.

winona-ryder.jpg

That'd be pretty cool. It's a good costume and it would sure be something to see them pull off the hair.

Since he is under so much makeup, would they really need his likeness rights?

I'm sure they would. Even under the makeup you can still recognize Oldman. Being such a heavy makeup though, you might get away with fudging the likeness a bit kinda like HT did with their Edward Scissorhands.

i am dying for a 1:6 "young" dracula with the victorian-ish(?) style get up.
dracula_movie.jpg

(so i can bash my NIN "perfect drug" trent reznor as well):monkey3

If it was 1:6, I'd be in for the warrior version, and the London version, which I think was the coolest.

(Yes, late 19th century is Victorian.)

So to answer this thread's question, no there isn't one in the works. Closest thing is the Universal Monsters Dracula and the Live by the Sword Vlad the Impaler. No oldie Drac.

i am dying for a 1:6 "young" dracula with the victorian-ish(?) style get up.
dracula_movie.jpg

(so i can bash my NIN "perfect drug" trent reznor as well):monkey3

That would make an amazing HT release (along with the old version and the red armoured version)!

Buy, buy, buy..

if you can get a pro paint job the old Horizon 1:6 kit is still pretty great.

vlad003.jpg

If it was 1:6, I'd be in for the warrior version, and the London version, which I think was the coolest.

(Yes, late 19th century is Victorian.)

thanks for the clarification.:eek:
i've always had a sweet spot for those type of get up(victorian-ish), specially in low light.:monkey3

Hmmm... There doesn't appear to be much of a demand for this piece.
Too bad. I would have loved a PF of the old Gary Oldman Dracula.

Hmmm... There doesn't appear to be much of a demand for this piece.
Too bad. I would have loved a PF of the old Gary Oldman Dracula.

I'm not so sure it's a lack of demand, it's just that Oldman Dracula collectibles have been requested for so long now that I think most have just come to accept that it's not going to happen. Kinda like licensed Clint Eastwood or Blade Runner stuff, we'd all love to have it, but after a while you get tired of asking because you already know the answer.

Back