Is there a chance for Heather Langenkamp (Nancy) figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like Nancy is getting more love in the plastic form, aside from the 3D movie poster, we will have Nancy from the tub scene of the first "Nightmare" as the fourth figure in series 2 of Mezco's "Cinema of Fear" line and a Nancy in Tina's bed scene in their "Scream Grabs" series.

Now where's my regular Nancy figure that isn't in a diorama?

Val

I don't understand why they don't include good guys or victims in a line of horror figures either. Those Dawn of the Dead figures they are releasing in Cult Classics really need Peter and Roger if none of the rest. I can also see the need for a Nancy, Laurie Strode, and etc. all.

I'd take a Thom Mathews based Tommy Jarvis anyway. Same with Loomis.

As much a I would LOVE a Dr. Loomis (Donald Pleasence) Laurie Strode, Sheriff Leigh Brackett it ain't gonna happen. I think these companies will ONLY produce characters that they believe will gaurantee to sell.

Lets not forget the SS Sarah Connor I heard took a while to finally sell out, I have one and love it! Good move on SS's part, now would they be willing to expand the Halloween line? Do they even have a license anymore?

I sure as **** hope so, after their 1st Myers **** up I want at least a Shanks Halloween II 12" figure. IF its made half decent that is.

Back