Is live chat broken?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been trying to use the live chat multiple times today and after i fill out my email and question, I get to the chat box and it just stays at "just a moment" then eventually says that my chat timed out.

They might be, although I was speaking with Sideshow Alex in another thread and she suggested Live Chat since I can't hear very well on the phone before I placed my order. Speak of the devil, just as I was writing this, I got a reply from Sideshow Elisse! I guess be patient guys, they're there.

It took about 10-15 minutes before I finally got a reply. But it turns out items they had on their list of in-stock eligible items for the coupon I wanted to use were removed. I swear they were on there when the first coupon was sent in the email so it seems really fishy.

Sorry all that getting through on live chat was difficult today. Due to the holiday and the new Midas pre-order today out chat and phone system was quite busy which caused the delays people were experiencing with chat.

Dw16 - many In-Stock collectibles were made coupon Ineligible due to the Gift card codes made available from the 27th - December 2nd good for almost all In-Stock products (such as the two stands you mentioned). If you have a coupon code (not the gift card codes sent out last week/advertised today) you want to use, check the site tomorrow in the AM pacific time and those items should be coupon eligible again.

-SideshowAlex

does live chat actually work.. I live in the uk and have been trying to get hold of sideshow to ask what to do about my R2 that arrived broken.

live chat does not seem to work.. and I have sent 4 e-mails since it arrived and received not but automated reply :(

cheers man... when I click on it it just says live chat is open from this time to this time :(..

I just don't get why they would not reply to my emails..

Back