Statue Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered this guy today. I've had good luck with Iron Studios in the past and I'm hoping my streak continues. A little pricey but the pose and options fits in with where I want it (right beside Daredevil).

This is true.. Options are great... There is lots to love with XM Punisher... It just did not hit the right notes with me.

Best classic Punisher in 1:4 scale has been made and it really does kill my comiquette even know the comiquette is all kinds of cool. Will still be waiting for that one to be trumped as the Iron Studio falls short of it in attitude and cool factor let alone I want Punisher in a T-shirt. One day maybe, and if not I love my 1:4 Punisher so somebody will have to do better, still waiting ...............

I'm this close to ordering this piece. Looks freakin' amazing.

I'm absolutely floored with how well this looks.

Do it! Do it! :lol

Seriously tho, this piece looks stellar. I already have it on order. Now I just need a 1/4 scale Punisher in his classic costume.

Do it! Do it! :lol

Seriously tho, this piece looks stellar. I already have it on order. Now I just need a 1/4 scale Punisher in his classic costume.

this is a great piece. Congrats!

there are some very nice custom comic punishers out there right now. You may want to take a look.

I want to pre order but after reading horrible reviews on iron studios Spider-Man I'm not sure how cheap the materials will be on this guy. Really nice but is Iron Studios on the same level as XM and SS

I want to pre order but after reading horrible reviews on iron studios Spider-Man I'm not sure how cheap the materials will be on this guy. Really nice but is Iron Studios on the same level as XM and SS

Read all the reviews on IS Vader. I have one and it's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And don't overlook the reviews on the last 5 civil war pieces. I've got Darth Vader and the Civil War pieces in hand, they are the kind of statues that keep me buying.

And don't overlook the reviews on the last 5 civil war pieces. I've got Darth Vader and the Civil War pieces in hand, they are the kind of statues that keep me buying.

agreed, the quality should be very good based on the CW and Vader releases. I just personally like my Punisher in a T-shirt and more of a comic interpretation, otherwise this IS piece is excellent.

After all this time, I just wish someone would just delete the Spidey thread.

Iron Studios have since released 6 1/4 scale statues, 5 from their Civil War line and their just released Vader. And I believe all were well received.

And yet, nearly everyone who doesn't yet own a Iron Studios piece, brings up the Spidey piece.

After all this time, I just wish someone would just delete the Spidey thread.

Iron Studios have since released 6 1/4 scale statues, 5 from their Civil War line and their just released Vader. And I believe all were well received.

And yet, nearly everyone who doesn't yet own a Iron Studios piece, brings up the Spidey piece.

Bad always outshines the good

I just personally like my Punisher in a T-shirt and more of a comic interpretation, otherwise this IS piece is excellent.

Same. Literally the only thing that's got me hesitating, that and the Civil War diorama, Vader and a couple others have dried me out a bit. A shirt would break the colour up a bit too.

I had the first Spider-Man, was not close to as crummy as was made out by collector's.

I felt the same about the piece when I got it in hand.

I'm quite sure I was the first to post close up pics of the piece on this board.

Long before it had come out I had assumed there would be quite a bit of plastic (or plastic-like) involved, but it seems it wasn't that obvious to most unfortunately.

Though I do wish that the base was a bit more solid/weighted to help with the balance of the piece.

Does anything think this will be hard to come by down the track? Really like it just finding it hard to pull the trigger right now

Back