Statue Iron Studios Kylo Ren 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a very nice statue but I agree Sideshow wins. Maybe just one of those pieces that fabric works best

Last edited:
From Facebook

kylo1.jpgkylo2.jpg

I do some sculpting but don't know if they can fix this or if they have to start over. Is a nice statue but far from great

The entire pose is awkward. especially the way he's holding the saber. SS for once actually wins with their Kylo...

The entire pose is awkward. especially the way he's holding the saber. SS for once actually wins with their Kylo...

The lightsaber pose is very awkward. Why can't he just hold it at his side without the bending of the elbow?

Why would he even be standing in fromt of the helmet with his lightsaber ignited like that?

The helmet is just an extra piece and is not attached to the base, you can put it wherever you want.

Why would he be looking down at anything on a base with his lightsaber ignited? Did he just eat some psychedelic mushrooms and now thinks a tiny Luke Skywalker is standing on it?

Nah. He's obviously looking down. Hence the entire point of putting a stand with a vader helmet in front of him. You would never be able to see forward with that helmet and that angle.

You're both correct.
This piece can be interpreted both ways.
With the switch out arm extending in front of him he appears to be using a force choke/hold. His eyes wouldn't be looking down for that.

You're both correct.
This piece can be interpreted both ways.
With the switch out arm extending in front of him he appears to be using a force choke/hold. His eyes wouldn't be looking down for that.

Then they screwed up. Because there is literally no way you can be seeing in front of you in that helmet with your head tilted at that angle. Keep in mind your eyes are recessed back from where the black starts.

If you have the Black a series helmet I'd give it a whirl and you will see what I mean.

Then they screwed up. Because there is literally no way you can be seeing in front of you in that helmet with your head tilted at that angle. Keep in mind your eyes are recessed back from where the black starts.

If you have the Black a series helmet I've it a whirl and you will see what I mean.

Who says his eyes are open under that helmet :)

Luke.jpg

Back