Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23735226_253093518551698_3377161359262220288_n.jpg
OT-014-091-6.jpg

I do hope chronicle loses the license or whatever. That trex was awful

That’s a nice looking puddle. It’s cool a company actually paid attention to the movie when designing their statue...

Thank god someone is actually stepping in to put that Paul guy in his place. Instead of using his energy to make better products, we get incessant excuses.

Awesome! I can't wait! I guess Paul was full of sh**, what a surprise. :lol

*Waits for whiney CC fanboy responses......

All these details shots make me not so excited. It's obvious they're paying extreme attention to detail which is great, but as someone who doesn't care for the JP license it's going to make it difficult for me to rip off the Rex and butcher the base to make it not tied into a movie I really don't want showing up in my collection. Unlicensed dinos are my thing, so any amount of work they're putting into the license is more work for me. Just the price I have to pay I suppose (on top of the licensing cost additions).

At the same time, it seems if the production pieces are as good as these images, I won't be able to skip out on this.

So do we know what scale their Rex will be?

1/10

All these details shots make me not so excited. It's obvious they're paying extreme attention to detail which is great, but as someone who doesn't care for the JP license it's going to make it difficult for me to rip off the Rex and butcher the base to make it not tied into a movie I really don't want showing up in my collection. Unlicensed dinos are my thing, so any amount of work they're putting into the license is more work for me. Just the price I have to pay I suppose (on top of the licensing cost additions).

At the same time, it seems if the production pieces are as good as these images, I won't be able to skip out on this.

Oh man, this thing looks like a true work of art...I think I’d cry if I saw one intentionally mangled.

Oh man, this thing looks like a true work of art...I think I’d cry if I saw one intentionally mangled.

I'll have to see what the final production piece looks like. The thing about the CC breakout Rex is that it was so terrible, nobody could resist ripping it apart and throwing paint on it. This one I might have to refrain from. If the quality and sculpt is good enough, I'd probably leave it be. I don't have anything against JP, I just don't care for it. So if it's not too overwhelming, a little bit of JP is fine on my dinosaur shelves I guess...

I'd like to see a closed-mouth Rex. I always thought he looked pretty menacing with his mouth closed. 04-jurassic-park-1.w1200.h630.jpg

Back