Iron Studios: Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Sam Wilson as Captain America 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
cHlOGjT.png

61Ize2W.png

E90gIzcXIAI39K_

Screenshots below by Infinite Glory:

]

Last edited:
So weird. I dislike the show. I keep going back and forth on whether I like the suit or if it’s too campy for live-action but I’m a sucker for the red, white, and blue of Cap. So torn. In if it’s under $600, I guess:dunno

Overall, I like it. My only gripe is that, with how low the eyes sit inside of the lenses, and the sorta grimace of his mouth, he looks somewhere between the beginnings of a stroke and high af. If they were going for stoic, they may have missed that mark.

So weird. I dislike the show. I keep going back and forth on whether I like the suit or if it’s too campy for live-action but I’m a sucker for the red, white, and blue of Cap. So torn. In if it’s under $600, I guess:dunno
Yeah, that costume is total camp, almost laughably so. Something between a Village People generic superhero and a kids muscle-padded Buzz Lightyear costume.

Marvel has largely done a decent job of making all the costumes work in the live action real world - this one to me was a pretty major miss in that department.

I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt since it was his first time with the outfit on but there’s definitely way too much bright white.

Maybe it’ll be weathered and more muted for Cap 4? It’s Wakandan fabrics so maybe they have something like Carol where he just turns a dial to switch colors?:lol :dunno

yeah, me either. Nice swap out piece but I’d never use them. It’s a shame Hot Toys doesn’t have a pair of static flexible wings to get that relaxed look.

Out of curiosity--what makes you interested in purchasing if you didn't enjoy the show?

Out of curiosity--what makes you interested in purchasing if you didn't enjoy the show?
Probably the iconic look from the comics?

People say they want comic suits but then this happens

I guess to make something work in life action, it can't be exactly like the comics

Aesthetics go a long way for me, especially when I’m a fan of a character. If I only based figures on quality content they’re from, I would have a VERY small collection.

Some of the coolest designs to me come from stuff I have no interest in ever watching again. That goes for Predators, Star Wars, Marvel, etc. Buying toys is just not that deep to me that I need to find an emotional connection to a piece like most people do to justify their purchases. I like it, I buy it. And I’m 50/50 on this right now.

I’d buy a John Walker Cap 1/4 in a heartbeat though. Alternate winking headsculpt is a MUST! Bloody shield swap out too but I don’t see the mouse signing off on that:lol

Last edited:
Good Attempt, but one of the worst MCU characters. Suit is so tacky. Be surprised if anyone buys this.

Hopefully it has a motion activated voice chip that will trigger a lengthy self-righteous lecture any time you walk by.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks for that one Khev!

Bucky's night-at-the-club look was so dull no point making him; a shame we're not gonna get an iconic statue as a lifetime memory of 2020 e.g. "the privileged insensitive groveling white guy" to go with Falcon-the-pompous-bore.

Gawd I hated that show:stake. Would've been all over another 1/4 Falcon.:pfft:

Back