Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN!!!
I'm a subscriber to your HD Area and it still amazes me how PERFECT your pictures are!!! With such amazing pictures/details, you can either give a STATUE OF THE YEAR AWARD or completely DESTROY IT with your pics!!!!

When I look at my own Captain Statue from 2 inches away, I'm not even sure I spot as many details as compared to looking at your pictures!!! :lol

DAMN!!!
I'm a subscriber to your HD Area and it still amazes me how PERFECT your pictures are!!! With such amazing pictures/détails, you can either give a STATUE OF THE YEAR AWARD or completely DESTROY IT with your pics!!!!

When I look at mine from 2 inches, I'm not even sure I spot as many détails as compared to looking at your pictures!!! :lol

Agreed! Bravo! You should teach a class! :)

Well, it doesn't look that dynamic so far, but they're in the early stages.
View attachment 266344

Yeah, from the sketch it looks like their Civil War Cap wants to get down with Uma.

59474ec20606a0b9eb51c0ed5e6d4996.jpg

I'm worried the Civil War pieces are going to look much better all together than they will separately.

Same here. Just based on the drawings Bucky looks like he might be the most natural looking piece.

And WTF, where are the women?

Yeah, from the sketch it looks like their Civil War Cap wants to get down with Uma.

59474ec20606a0b9eb51c0ed5e6d4996.jpg

Oh ****. :lol

well the bases on that big diorama look rather bland. Just concrete and stairs. They are going to need to pump them out rather quickly before hype dies.

The lack of a single female statue in that diorama surprises me. I know most collectors are men, but does that mean they want their collection to be a sausage fest? :rotfl I would think a 1/4 Scarlet Witch or Black Widow from Iron Studios would sell like hotcakes.

Oh well. I'm really only interested in Bucky now. Already have Ultron Cap, and I'm not keen on the look of the new Cap's pose.

The lack of a single female statue in that diorama surprises me. I know most collectors are men, but does that mean they want their collection to be a sausage fest? :rotfl I would think a 1/4 Scarlet Witch or Black Widow from Iron Studios would sell like hotcakes.

Oh well. I'm really only interested in Bucky now. Already have Ultron Cap, and I'm not keen on the look of the new Cap's pose.

I am really hoping someone makes a 1/4 Scarlet Witch from the films. GG , IS , SS whoever. And they need a Winter Soldier as well. My number one most wanted statue is a 1/4 modern Bucky.

Back