Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both the IM and Cap look fantastic. Well done Iron Studios. Nice to see competition for SS and XM.
The question now is how does IS Iron man compare with HT upcoming 1/4 scale Iron Man release(I realize statue vs Action Figure) detail wise and will HT be releasing a 1/4 scale Cap that can rival this version(again I realize Statue vs Action Figure) detail wise.

Wow. Why would I want the Hot Toys version? (The blue on the eyes does creep me out a bit, though. He looks possessed. With awesomeness! :lol )

So amazing the level of detail they can get into costumes now when fully sculpted. This is top 3 captain America statues ever produced for sure if the paint apps and qc come in at 95-99% of prototype.

Thanks a lot Andy. I really appreciate your kind words. You are also an amazing person!

Highly recommend the services of Ricardofeitoza guys. Awesome guy and provides a first class service from the moment you order to the time the statue arrives to your home.

Based on photos, it really look like real costume, it is so real if it is sculpted

Dang, that looks amazing, save for the possessed!blue eyes. I've heard of Iron Studios but I own absolutely nothing from them. How's the paint jobs, quality control, etc?

yea, I don't know, that looks like fabric to me with those close ups. I don't trust the QC of this company yet.

Iron Studios' QC has been increasing over time in a quite satisfying manner and their latest released items look incredibly good.

Good to hear. Their stuff looks cool. I generally stick with 1/6 and 1/4, but their 1/10 stuff looks tempting.

Didn't they release that IM3 statue with the terrible paint? The one punching the ground.

Didn't they release that IM3 statue with the terrible paint? The one punching the ground.
Yup.. it was their 1st piece. BUT after that one, the 4 Avengers 1/6 diorama was really great and so others 1/10 statues too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back