Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've added "Deluxe" to the title, so be prepared for "deluxe" pricing as well. XD

e58409c62b55d1ae28b3d90c4e266985.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

easy $799, because of that many switch out parts

ES 850

There is no way this should approach the price of IW Thanos. Anything over $800 would be insulting.

I just checked and their CW pieces of Falcon was $799.99 USD, Mark 46 was $800 USD and War Machine was $799.99 USD.

It’s just that their previous Cap ($600 USD), Black Panther ($599.99 USD) and Bucky ($599.99) were priced much lower in price.

I forget exactly, but how much were the Falcon, Mark 46 and War Machine pieces? From memory they were in the $700 to $800 USD range.
3 of them were $600, 3 of them were $800, I seem to remember that. I definitely glance at them on the shelr once in while and think "that's $4200 right there".

3 of them were $600, 3 of them were $800, I seem to remember that. I definitely glance at them on the shelr once in while and think "that's $4200 right there".

IMO worth every penny even now, after months of angst. They were my first 1/4. I'll never forget how staggered I was opening BP who came in first. Especially since IS is nothing like Sideshow and put up very little by way of in-hand images. Opening Bucky up was raw terror re having a full portrait sculpt, then he's amazing. All those fascinating texture details IS does.

Yep, I'm willing to roll with this Cap for sure. $$$

ES will be open for a month or two. That’s how IS releases their pieces these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ES will be open for a month or two. That’s how IS releases their pieces these days.

Yeah. They also said, "preorders will be for a limited time!" for Iron Spiderman and Thanos last year. Those are still available for PO lol.

Yeah. They also said, "preorders will be for a limited time!" for Iron Spiderman and Thanos last year. Those are still available for PO lol.

They don’t do MTO. It’s more the Sideshow way. Take all the orders placed during the order window and then add some percentage to it to determine total ES. I like how XM is doing it these days.

They don’t do MTO. It’s more the Sideshow way. Take all the orders placed during the order window and then add some percentage to it to determine total ES. I like how XM is doing it these days.

Exactly. Which is why I wouldn't worry about getting a PO in tomorrow... unless they change things up and state an ES up front.

Back