Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, well previously they'd never done it. Perhaps they switching up their approach now.

I'm honestly expecting it to be in the $800 neighborhood.

I'll go for it. CW Falcon was ~800/850 as I recall. If this Cap has full head sculpt and other switchouts, with same quality standard, IMO well worth the price by current standards.

Not like I'm rich but for me this is a definitive movie Cap, and terrific complement to the CW pieces I own (e.g. that Cap doesn't have scales and no blood on face, etc.)

Really regret not picking up a second CW Falcon now or even a 3rd Bucky *greed* but IM and Thor - well, hafta see about those $$$$. Can't have everything.:monkey2 and no way to know what IS might do in future. Thor's hair is so epic tho:panic::lol

I will be shocked if the Deluxe is below $800-$850. I hope not but with pricing these days, I won't be surprised.

I think it will be a low es... About 300... Selled out in Secounds....

I think their Vader was 1000 ES and I'd be surprised if Cap was less than that with the hype that Endgame is getting. I doubt they'll say what the ES is during the pre-order window, as they'll make enough to accommodate initial interest...or throw perfectly good profit away.

BD6J1Zm.gif

Just for fun, I'll throw out $749 with ES of 1000.

Instagram: Dear Iron Studios collectors, we are proud to officially announce that Captain America is coming up for Pre Order this FRIDAY, you will be able to pre order the first character of the Legacy Replica 1/4 line-up from the outstanding blockbuster Avengers EndGame movie immediately with us ( if you are in Brazil ) and with Sideshow if you are outside Brazil. So stay tuned because this item is a limited and numbered edition and the PO will not be open for a long time.
Thor will be the next in line, stay tuned!

$1000/ES 500 and people pass out and/or go ballistic. Then he sells out in 48 hours 'coz it's, yah know, Cap. With switchouts.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Bear in mind they did not release the edition size for most of their CW pieces until they were shipping.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Who needs the Iron Studios when you have the Neca 1/4 Cap? Lol
06c27bae5562c6a1edb701c3639b04b1.jpg
79c91cd9b1b05ef4d614801c86a4fb65.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Who needs the Iron Studios when you have the Neca 1/4 Cap? Lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Actually IMO those NECA figs can be pretty good - Cap isn't bad at all. For me some of the more vinyl figs are done well enough I have few 'coz it's like part of an era - same as this pricey Cap I am looking at.:horror

And if IS wasn't doing such a stellar job I wouldn't buy anyway. Felt bad for the folks who got Sideshow Thanos and had leg problems - e.g. the legs are apparently hollow and if the poly isn't thick enough they crack.

At least with IS 1/4 CW pieces even the sockets and pegs where u join arms etc. were smoothly finished, and strong magnets too, at least on mine.

Back