Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They mentioned on Instagram that they cannot show full, detailed images until May 5th.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So at least a week until pre-orders can be taken. Anyone have an idea on price?

Never had an Issue, with them, I got the Infinity War Thanos last week and it was incredible. Their paint apps are awesome.

Not bad. 12-18 month release date likely? I've never dealt with Iron Studios stuff.

12-18 months seems about right once they go up for pre-order. I have three of their 1/4 statues and have not been disappointed yet. Their specialty seems to be making poly sculpted and painted costumes appear very sharp and real. I'm getting the new Thanos this week, very excited for that.

Cap looks Great! can't wait to order :)

Everything but that unmasked sculpt, anyway. It's close, but there's just something slightly puffy, and incredibly bored about his expression.

The helmeted sculpt looked good, and if he's got a switch out Mjolnir for that right hand, that'd be a pretty nice display.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The helmeted sculpt looked good, and if he's got a switch out Mjolnir for that right hand, that'd be a pretty nice display.

That and a broken shield in the other hand is a must! Otherwise we are going to need someone to customize that for us.

Yes, face seems a little off but I want to see it in better lighting. Also, I think the masked head (from earlier pictures) looks awesome.

Didn't Iron Studios indicate that they would be showing all the extras as soon as the embargo was lifted?

fbb44ad5771b4c20435b8b46c25d544f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back