Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fbb44ad5771b4c20435b8b46c25d544f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's *exactly* what I want in an AEG Cap statue, sold, sold, sold!! :rock

Will the pre-order go up at Iron Studios before it is offered by Sideshow? I've not ordered 1/4 scale from Iron Studios before. At the price point, is there any advantage to ordering directly from IS or SS?

SOLD!!!

What places usually open PO's for Iron Studios stuff?

Will the pre-order go up at Iron Studios before it is offered by Sideshow? I've not ordered 1/4 scale from Iron Studios before. At the price point, is there any advantage to ordering directly from IS or SS?

Sideshow offers IS products. Better to order direct from Sideshow unless you want to pay absurd shipping prices from Brazil I think.

This I gotta have. The pose, swapouts, and costume are great! Still not sure about the Steve head though.

Sideshow offers IS products. Better to order direct from Sideshow unless you want to pay absurd shipping prices from Brazil I think.

That’s good news then. I looked at Sideshow’s site and I only saw 1/10 statues for their MCU ones. I’m assuming this’ll be the first 1/4 from them in awhile?

Nice! I just the Iron Spidey too so that’s good.

I just didn’t wanna be let down like when they didn’t carry the Blue Maquette from JW but I forgot that was Prime 1.

Lol I mean it is Sideshow. So there's a chance they'll let us down somehow anyway! I'm confident they will have these. Not sure I'll get them though. I said no movies pieces...

The shipping isn't absurd. I just checked my 1/10 Pennywise that I bought at sideshow and I was charged $12.23 and I checked the shipping price on Iron Studios site and it was $18.50. I guess it depends where you live, I'm in NY. Sideshow ships from California. I'm fairly certain that when I ordered from Iron Studios it came from Florida.

This looks to be a great piece. I think the helmet-less portrait could use a bit of work, but the swap outs and the portrait w/ the helmet look fantastic. This is IS specialty as well, sculpting all that detail in his suit. Can't wait for better pictures. I keep telling myself that my Cap display area is done, but this one is looking really, really good.

Back