Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And nearly half the scale.

That was my biggest hesitation to buying these. I feel like the level of detail and quality of the piece more than compensates for the size. Plus, the number of characters I want to display makes this scale much easier from a space perspective. I definitely understand the hesitation of some as I pondered for a couple of weeks before pulling the trigger...

I am not really that bothered by the smaller scale. They still serve my purpose of having a movie accurate statue displayed and as mentioned above, they are much smaller and save me some space.

Hulkbuster....holy mother of! I love it... Size of a Premium Format piece...going right in my office! Sorry no idea why it is turning it..with and without flash
2019-01-12 00.12.13.jpg
2019-01-12 00.12.04.jpg

I just received the Infinity War Thor, Winter Soldier, Black Widow and Falcon, along with Black Panther from that movie and Scarlet Witch, Vision from Civil War. I thought this line would be an affordable way to get a nice Infinity War diorama going. I've pre-ordered the others as well. Whoever above said pictures don't do these justice wasn't kidding. In person, these have details and paint apps on par or better than many 1/4 scale statues I've seen. They've also got a nice weight to them. I think these are the best price for the value of any scaled collectibles out there, IMO.

My Falcon came in...LOL I could cry he's so good:cool:. He's perfect. Iron Studios and their amazing sculpts - full of movement. Staggering details and paint. Dunno how IS is pulling this off at this price point. I'm thinking of getting a second one he's that good. Just.Luv.It. The engineering behind these pieces. Already talked myself out of Aquaman re the money and I'm not so into DC right now but IMO that sculpt is amazing too (but I can't buy something just 'coz of the wave effect base...)

Waiting on Cap but I'll get more of these as I can. In the meantime this piece just MAKES Bucky IMO who's a great piece in his own right. But it's tough to beat Falcon's complicated costume and those wings!:cool:

IronStudios_BDS_Falcon1.jpg

IronStudios_BDS_Falcon2.jpg

IronStudios_BDS_FalconBucky1.jpg

Happy you're please with these little pieces.

I'm collecting a few odd pieces, like Widow, Cap, Thanos, but I honestly didn't like the Falcon's (or Bucky) headsculpt. And given that I was crazy enough to buy two each of the 1/4 pieces for Team Cap, I had even less reason to get the smaller Falcon. But outside of the headsculpt, I liked everything else, from the pose, detail and wingspan etc.

Happy you're please with these little pieces.

I'm collecting a few odd pieces, like Widow, Cap, Thanos, but I honestly didn't like the Falcon's (or Bucky) headsculpt. And given that I was crazy enough to buy two each of the 1/4 pieces for Team Cap, I had even less reason to get the smaller Falcon. But outside of the headsculpt, I liked everything else, from the pose, detail and wingspan etc.

IW isn't a favorite film for me even:cool:. But Team Cap are favs, and thought costume design and details - like Falcon with 3 drones and Bucky's arm - are outstanding. These superb little pieces are nicely filling the collection in re MCU movies without breaking the bank or taking up a lot of space. For me the natural dio bases are really making these pieces.

I don't think it's crazy to have two of the CW dio. Spent time during the holidays reading some of the more classic Marvel comics, and others. Such a rich comic history - and IMO these pieces are like freezing a moment in time (like from Brubaker's run) Funny the other day was looking over my CW 1/4 scale and asked myself if I had regrets. Nope. None. IMO Iron Studios did such a great job with the fluid sculpts and entire design can't imagine NOT having these.:love

And I don't regret having the same pieces displayed in two different areas so I can enjoy them. With Cap's MCU trilogy being favs of mine, my regret is that IS so far hasn't done a 1/4 scale TWS group:(.

IW isn't a favorite film for me even:cool:. But Team Cap are favs, and thought costume design and details - like Falcon with 3 drones and Bucky's arm - are outstanding. These superb little pieces are nicely filling the collection in re MCU movies without breaking the bank or taking up a lot of space. For me the natural dio bases are really making these pieces.

I don't think it's crazy to have two of the CW dio. Spent time during the holidays reading some of the more classic Marvel comics, and others. Such a rich comic history - and IMO these pieces are like freezing a moment in time (like from Brubaker's run) Funny the other day was looking over my CW 1/4 scale and asked myself if I had regrets. Nope. None. IMO Iron Studios did such a great job with the fluid sculpts and entire design can't imagine NOT having these.:love

And I don't regret having the same pieces displayed in two different areas so I can enjoy them. With Cap's MCU trilogy being favs of mine, my regret is that IS so far hasn't done a 1/4 scale TWS group:(.

I would LOVE a 1/4 scale Winter Soldier Captain America. I was not impressed with the head sculpt on the SSC version.

I would LOVE a 1/4 scale Winter Soldier Captain America. I was not impressed with the head sculpt on the SSC version.

...... I don’t think anyone was.

Loved the pose, but with the headsculpt being like that, I cancelled my preorder once everyone here started posting photos.

I think that was the first time I ever cancelled a preorder on a statue.

I got my BW! Love her! So well done! Now looking forward to getting the Hulk, the Wasp, and I will probably get Falcon because of its sheer size.

I got my BW! Love her! So well done! Now looking forward to getting the Hulk, the Wasp, and I will probably get Falcon because of its sheer size.

I have BW too and totally agree - just didn't put her in the pics but she is beautiful:clap. I'll be setting up a shelf for these pieces today. Think you will be very happy with Falcon - it's just an impressive design:)!

Waiting on Cap but then I hope to get Hulk and WM...just hafta see about the budget.:horror

THIS. Cap and Bucky both. I looked real hard at the SSC Cap - but as I understood it, Sideshow had the 1/4 scale license for both Bucky and Cap and IMO just dropped the ball. Never even did Bucky and I didn't like what they did with Cap:mad:. I wish Iron Studios would take them on.:pray:

I like the look of the ‘little’ Hulk statue quite a bit, but for somewhat obvious reasons, I just get can’t get myself to buy this particular version of the statue, as it doesn’t make sense (thematically) unless you really like the trailer.

I like the look of the ‘little’ Hulk statue quite a bit, but for somewhat obvious reasons, I just get can’t get myself to buy this particular version of the statue, as it doesn’t make sense (thematically) unless you really like the trailer.

LOL. Actually for me NOT being thrilled with IW kinda - I figure - gives me more "artistic license" on the shelf. Like it's a miniature of what I wish the Wakanda battle had been, rather than the film...or something like that:google. Also after picking up HT's concept Cap - and Hulk in theory was in Africa re Ultron - to me a "trailer" Hulk is perfectly fine - he's a "concept".

And I tend to buy what I like anyway:cool:. Fully understand tho folks wanting screen accuracy and so on.

I also have this one coming. Did this come from SS? Also, I am looking to get either Thanos or the Wasp. Right now I can only get one, which one do I get? The Wasp is so well executed.

I also have this one coming. Did this come from SS? Also, I am looking to get either Thanos or the Wasp. Right now I can only get one, which one do I get? The Wasp is so well executed.

I am in hk and I've got it directly from hot toys.

Back